Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Whats the inspiration behind your Minecraft IGN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie ♡

I love asking this question whenever I get the chance to.

What is the inspiration behind your IGN? Any personal backstory to why you chose to be called that in-game? Did you have any previous IGN's before your current IGN?

My first IGN was CrazyBlonde01, due to my personality, my hair colour and that we're number one.

I am a MASSIVE fan of Fifth Harmony, and when Camila Cabello (who has now left 5H) changed her twitter name from camEEla cabeYo to Camila Cabello, I decided to change most of my IGN's to her old Twitter name, to show dedication and that I am a massive 'Harmonizer'.

I could always change my IGN again if I wanted to, but the name I desire to have is Ally_Brooke (Or something associated to Ally Brooke) as she is one of my favorite members in Fifth Harmony. Sadly, her name is taken so I'm just here.

Another name I would convert to would be PiltoversFinest, or 50ShadesOfVi due to League of Legends, surrounding Caitlyn and Vi. Them two, alongside Jinx, are my favourite champions to play. So this would be a possibility if I ever grew out of Fifth Harmony (not likely) or got a new Minecraft account.

What about you? Any usernames you wish to acquire, though you're unable to?

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Well I'm really hyperactive and most people think I have ADHD, and the internet helped me make a name for that :)

Last edited:

LOLOF

Rare Pika
hmm i cant say anything about LOLOF but my prem SuperChicken999 was named by me because i love chicken and i thought SuperChicken would be awesome XDD

RandyDandy

Veteran
'Dandy' is my real life name and i put 'Master' because i can learn new things easily if i have enough interest ;)

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
My Ign is ZezzoTV
Zezzo in my language means like joking cuz I like jokes and im joking with my friends
and Tv is cuz I watch Tv alot

MortalStriker

Veteran
Ehhhhhh.....does copying the IGN from a premium user then taking it and making it your official premium account count? Well, overall I think the guy who owned this IGN was in fact Mortal and he probably had a lot of anger issues, so I wouldn't be shocked if he wanted to strike a lot of things and the "r"......probably a lowkey pirate.

OP
OP
Maggie ♡

Maggie ♡

Ehhhhhh.....does copying the IGN from a premium user then taking it and making it your official premium account count? Well, overall I think the guy who owned this IGN was in fact Mortal and he probably had a lot of anger issues, so I wouldn't be shocked if he wanted to strike a lot of things and the "r"......probably a lowkey pirate.
well yea cause you chose to take it right :D

MrBas666

Veteran
And im myself so that pretty much explains my in game name, dont ask about the 666, i dont know myself either.

xX_Jimmy_Xx

IGN: JimmyTheMiner. Well, my Dad was searching on the internet for a free download for minecraft, suddenly he came across a series of links called "Minecraft Cracked Download" or something like that. Longstory short he got Minecraft for me and I was extremely happy. When it asked me for a username I didnt think about it much and wrote in JimmyTheMiner. I later downloaded a better launcher and continued as JimmyTheMiner. #thanksdad

Fun Fact: In my country we have special small schools where we learn languages like English. When I asked my teacher how my name was in English she said it was "Jim" so I sticked with it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.