Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Whats the inspiration behind your Minecraft IGN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
I started with a cracked account.
RockyGaming had a nice skin so I chose it .

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
O and my name history;
BrisingrOP; I got a rabbit, named it Brisingr from the book Eragon, and named my MC character that.
iMzSpEdY; IDK I always found that I replied pretty fast and everyone says I have ADHD so ye..
Hyperxxir; Well I thought everyone is calling me hyper, so let me name my MC character after it. The xxir came from putting the word hyper in a random MC name generator :laugh::laugh:​

wreaker

Pika Lover
i got name wreaker because of my rage my power my feelings but yeah i ain't a bad person xd

iJailBreakerHD_

Pika Member
I have jailbreaked many of my friends' iOS devices, so I decided to take the "i" from "iOS" and as I've jailbreaked many devices I decided "iJailBreaker" but I don't know from where did I get that "HD" :p

DODE2K

Veteran
DODE: is like my childhood name, You know that weird name that your parents start calling you with when you are young It's DODE for me, My Real name is Khaled and the 2 is just a number idk, that's how DODE2K came

I had the IGN:freepalstinek before But my brother used to play on it also so I wanted to start playing with a new ign I came with DODE but DODE was already taken so I had to go with DODE2K

and btw A lot of people,,,, actually most of the people pronounce my name wrong they pronounce the name as they are saying dude but its actually different It's like dodeeeeeeeeeeeeeee like see how many eee there are

Status
Not open for further replies.