Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What is Pika doing? [informative] v2

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello all,
I am here again, and want to point out some problem, no matter i what i will got from saying these, but i would like to point out the problem.

Disclaimer: the words below does not shows anything/perspective about whatever, this is just my guess and a information for higher staff member. And this is not to spread anything /Hatred.

There has 6 problem already pointed out in the previous post (https://pika-network.net/threads/what-is-pika-doing-informative.101218/) and i assume a higher staff/ owner would saw it (or else there is no way these thread got locked).

And i am going to point out a thing. I have search few negative feedback/ valid criticism about the server, and those got locked for no reason and no reply!
1601294222142.png
1601294265880.png1601294282755.png
The first thread is about p2w, which give tons of valid proof of it.
The second thread is about some bad thing about the server and provide a tons of suggestion to reproduce it.
The third thread is about a fake giveaway, and provide tons of evidence about it.

Possible reasons:

1. the server owner has read it, and make a change after reading it (but why he didn't leave a reply?)
  2. the server owner has read it, and they don't want to accept and open any negative criticism about the server.
  3. A lower staff member locked it, and forgot to leave a Locked reply.
Well i mean, no matter which possible reason or other possible reasons, Pika network is my favourite server and ofc i want it to be better.

Best wishes,
EAnoob

OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
idc whether they will lock this or not, i just want to point out the problem, or else pika will be a place that no player wants to play (just a exaggeration) which is the situation i don't want.

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Hello all,
I am here again, and want to point out some problem, no matter i what i will got from saying these, but i would like to point out the problem.

Disclaimer: the words below does not shows anything/perspective about whatever, this is just my guess and a information for higher staff member. And this is not to spread anything /Hatred.

There has 6 problem already pointed out in the previous post (https://pika-network.net/threads/what-is-pika-doing-informative.101218/) and i assume a higher staff/ owner would saw it (or else there is no way these thread got locked).

And i am going to point out a thing. I have search few negative feedback/ valid criticism about the server, and those got locked for no reason and no reply!
View attachment 13564
View attachment 13566View attachment 13567
The first thread is about p2w, which give tons of valid proof of it.
The second thread is about some bad thing about the server and provide a tons of suggestion to reproduce it.
The third thread is about a fake giveaway, and provide tons of evidence about it.

Possible reasons:

1. the server owner has read it, and make a change after reading it (but why he didn't leave a reply?)
  2. the server owner has read it, and they don't want to accept and open any negative criticism about the server.
  3. A lower staff member locked it, and forgot to leave a Locked reply.
Well i mean, no matter which possible reason or other possible reasons, Pika network is my favourite server and ofc i want it to be better.

Best wishes,
EAnoob

Here is your summary

Attachments

• IMG_20200929_040502.jpg
    IMG_20200929_040502.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20200929_040602.jpg
    IMG_20200929_040602.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 8

Disaalt

The Pika