Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What is Pika doing? [informative]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
You have pointed out very important issues. I feel sorry to hear about your experience with pika-network. Hope someone will help you.

moxxy17

Banned
Hello,

I will be listing things I agree//disagree with on this thread, let's begin.

The AC; I am an OP-Factions player, and our player base has always struggled with AC based issues. I agree, it's false kicking and it makes it really annoying to play when it's false kicking legit players and letting some hackers bypass. I agree that it has issues, but JustThiemo says he's working on improving it daily, the best thing we can do is trust him, and hope that there is change fast, to prevent cheaters.

/report; This is something that needs to be added, instantly. It's a very simple command /report (ign) (reason) and it sends a ping to the staff online saying the player has been reported. It's very simple, useful, and something that can definitely improve the player experience on the server.

Complicated way to report; Now, this one I do not agree with. I think it is very easy to report a player, take valid evidence of the player cheating, and report them in the section where it says reports. It's very simple, I disagree with that point.

Staff never online; This is an issue, I used to complain about all day, dying to hackers. AC has helped out a little bit, but I think that the issue isn't with the staff but the fact that there aren't enough staff that are from different time zones. Most of the staff are on throughout the same period of time, so players from different timezones can say staff are never online, but they are, just at different times. I agree though, there needs to be more staff, on a variety of game modes, and different timezones.

Advertise forums; Yes, advertise forums some more. Doesn't hurt, and will make the forums a lot more active. Agreed, that should be implemented.

Staff are there to help out players with their in-game issues. I don't see why players need to have a personal relationship with players. As long as they are doing their job, and making sure the issues that the players have are getting resolved, I don't see an issue with the current way of how things are running.

Overall I'd give this suggestion a +1, there are some things that need to be improved, and some things that need to be added, to boost the player experience here.

Kind Regards
` moxxy17

Last edited:
OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
what we hope is that, pika can improve faster, and hope the owner, manager, admin will pay more attention to the server (although sometimes they are vanished, we don't actually see them). But yeah, hope for the best

MouraThat

Veteran
Hello,

The AC; I am an OP-Factions player, and our player base has always struggled with AC based issues. I agree, it's false kicking and it makes it really annoying to play when it's false kicking legit players and letting some hackers bypass. I agree that it has issues, but JustThiemo says he's working on improving it daily, the best thing we can do is trust him, and hope that there is change fast, to prevent cheaters.

/report; This is something that needs to be added, instantly. It's a very simple command /report (ign) (reason) and it sends a ping to the staff online saying the player has been reported. It's very simple, useful, and something that can definitely improve the player experience on the server.

Complicated way to report; Now, this one I do not agree with. I think it is very easy to report a player, take valid evidence of the player cheating, and report them in the section where it says reports. It's very simple, I disagree with that point.

Staff never online; This is an issue, I used to complain about all day, dying to hackers. AC has helped out a little bit, but I think that the issue isn't with the staff but the fact that there aren't enough staff that are from different time zones. Most of the staff are on throughout the same period of time, so players from different timezones can say staff are never online, but they are, just at different times. I agree though, there needs to be more staff, on a variety of game modes, and different timezones.

Advertise forums; Yes, advertise forums some more. Doesn't hurt, and will make the forums a lot more active. Agreed, that should be implemented.

Staff are there to help out players with their in-game issues. I don't see why players need to have a personal relationship with players. As long as they are doing their job, and making sure the issues that the players have are getting resolved, I don't see an issue with the current way of how things are running.

Overall I'd give this suggestion a +1, there are some things that need to be improved, and some things that need to be added, to boost the player experience here.

Best Regards
` moxxy17
I do agree with the fact timezones may be an issue for staffing , because I feel like staff are on quite a lot but it might be at the times I'm sleeping/college when you guys say there's no one online , because usually I see multiple staff online :/

Disaalt

The Pika
This Thread will never diesSS!
Why...
Hello,

Best Regards
` moxxy17
Bad news, report isnt getting added <3

Status
Not open for further replies.