Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

WATCH THIS HELPRS AND ADMINS

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexHD

Pika Member
@CWO WHY YOU MUTED ME FOR SWEARING WHEN I WAS AFK
And You @Ghost_V Why You warn me for Saying Holy DUCK
And You @Himox why you mute and umute That really dont fun because that i getting BANNED AND WARNING FOR NOTHING PLEASE RESPOND
Admins you need to Say the helpers Dont do it FOR FUN Even if its for joke you still get warn
Its auto warn and if you will do it more you can get ban!!!
Some of the helpers Is Really good
Like @Littlezkim @Slendyy @TheBearKing They are good and helping us (For me For sure and alot)

CWO

Veteran
Himox did the original mute, my action only changed the reason from spamming to swearing. At the moment, you haven't been banned so not sure why you're saying that (dramatic effect?). But continuing to do so will end up in a longer mute then temp bans and eventually permanent bans.

OP
OP
A

AlexHD

Pika Member
Nah CWO see the history and I didnt sweard i was AFK And before that i dont think Holy Duck is SWEAROND @CWO

Ghost_V

Pika Member
Alex you said 'Holy S***' But with real words, and i wouldn't warn you for 'Duck'.

OP
OP
A

AlexHD

Pika Member
Lier... If you helper and blind that dont say you can do and say what you want

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
bro dont be rude to staff members or be disrecspectfull to staff
staff member never be wrong like 2/10 of the times
if they was wrong they will fix the problem very quick and fast

OP
OP
A

AlexHD

Pika Member
Not rude :/ some staff members Like Trial-Helper trys to do there best i understand when i writed holy **** where he know that would be swearing he want peotect him and say i said Holy S*** that why i dont love staff like that just understand if you will say true and dont warn for something that you dont know you may be promoted not demoted and if yesits need to be you dont need lie i checked again if i writed Holy S*** and no i writed Holy **** I just want my unwarn and CWO For that one **** that you even dont know what is it not worth mute And Himox how i spammed and CWO How i sweard....
Just say you i wanted be staff if i would more some year or that year i dont want "Black History" because i have a brother with me he may write some things and when he get ip ban its make me to banned but and i got banned some times i got ban for ban evading just want you to know i have a BROTHER.
Thanks
Alex

AdamPvP

Epic Pika
Not rude :/ some staff members Like Trial-Helper trys to do there best i understand when i writed holy **** where he know that would be swearing he want peotect him and say i said Holy S*** that why i dont love staff like that just understand if you will say true and dont warn for something that you dont know you may be promoted not demoted and if yesits need to be you dont need lie i checked again if i writed Holy S*** and no i writed Holy **** I just want my unwarn and CWO For that one **** that you even dont know what is it not worth mute And Himox how i spammed and CWO How i sweard....
Just say you i wanted be staff if i would more some year or that year i dont want "Black History" because i have a brother with me he may write some things and when he get ip ban its make me to banned but and i got banned some times i got ban for ban evading just want you to know i have a BROTHER.
Thanks
Alex
just to give ya what staff actually mean imagine this server without staff just imagine it it will be hell on earth appreciate them and their work dont be rude and warns are temporary why you raging? chill out

Destruct

Rare Pika
This is highly negative towards these staff members and falsely accusing the actions of staff members.

Provide proof and remain ethical next time you choose to make a thread regarding false punishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.