Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Dear mods and admins

I dont know what you did with the mystery box but suddenly there are better rewards and non-repetivite stuff comin up !!

This is just to appreciate your work on this issue
and my support for the team

We would love to have more content like this
more cosmetics better rewards == Loads of fun !!

One small suggestion i would like to make is that to make better use of coins
the victory dances and bed destory animations are soo much pricey
it would be so much better if they are made little bit cheaper or the coins we get are multiplied or increased (basically balancing the currency)

Again
Thank you and love your work

NGaming

Great Reporter
ikr
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

krsy123

Legendary Pika
Wish I could say the same ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
I'm seeing a post first time who is saying I appreciate your work, most are like tRasH sErVer aDD IvVis potS
They just say a YouTuber making plays with invis pots and they think they can do it too. The reality is that if PikaNetwork adds invis pots the bedwars players are ruined. They won't be able to find out the invis pot players as they are not that experienced and would easily loose against pro players who know what and how to do things.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
They just say a YouTuber making plays with invis pots and they think they can do it too. The reality is that if PikaNetwork adds invis pots the bedwars players are ruined. They won't be able to find out the invis pot players as they are not that experienced and would easily loose against pro players who know what and how to do things.
That is not the actual reason.
The official reply from the owner and developer is that it is too overpowered.
Not because players aren't experienced enough to identify who invised

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Tbh no. I play pika mostly and sometimes hypixel. And its obvious for everyone who have brain that someone is invis. Just look out for foot steps and particles. Invis is not a huge thing to encounter. It will probably take like 1 week for everyone to learn how to encounter invis.

So pls stop talking about the whole bedwars community. Feel free to talk about urself :D

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
Tbh no. I play pika mostly and sometimes hypixel. And its obvious for everyone who have brain that someone is invis. Just look out for foot steps and particles. Invis is not a huge thing to encounter. It will probably take like 1 week for everyone to learn how to encounter invis.

So pls stop talking about the whole bedwars community. Feel free to talk about urself :D
True. I am sure all PikaNetwork players will learn if they keep playing ;D. But I disagree that they will be able to see footsteps and particles. Still you have been playing more than me and you know more, so i'll agree with you 😉

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
That is not the actual reason.
The official reply from the owner and developer is that it is too overpowered.
Not because players aren't experienced enough to identify who invised
Agreed, I apologize for underestimating PikaNetwork players. They are better than I think 🤣.