Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Read this MODS And ADMINS (plz)

GodSavage

Epic Pika
I applied for yt 2 day ago, but no reply
I am sad now I thought I will.make new video after getting yt rank but didn't got till now. If any mods or admin seeing this check my application how much I need to wait. :(

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Being impatient would not help you in any way. You should focus on your channel instead of praying every day for them to accept your application.

OP
OP
GodSavage

GodSavage

Epic Pika
Being impatient would not help you in any way. You should focus on your channel instead of praying every day for them to accept your application.
I am not saying to accept, I want reply so I can think of next video. I have 3 ideas for video2 need yt rank and 1 don't that's why I I waiting for reply

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I am not saying to accept, I want reply so I can think of next video. I have 3 ideas for video2 need yt rank and 1 don't that's why I I waiting for reply
If you just keep standing at the same point, you wont achieve it. Be more productive, there are much more you could do even you dont have a rank.

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Applications usually take a very very long time to be either accepted/denied, some take days, some take weeks, some even take months.
So in this case, you should be patient and continue uploading videos.
Then, one day, your application will be viewed and might get accepted.