Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

U call this practice

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
if you hate this pvp server, just simply got mineman or what ever

OP
OP
Cordoe

Cordoe

just simply make a suggestion, saying which map you hate, and hope they remove it.
Or simply you just build one yourself, PRACTISE PVP MAP IS SOOOOOOO EZ TO MAKE!!!
nah i alrdy built tons of maps for prac srvs cba to do it anymore , it just annoys me seeing maps this trash when it takes literally 10 mins to make a good map

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
nah i alrdy built tons of maps for prac srvs cba to do it anymore , it just annoys me seeing maps this trash when it takes literally 10 mins to make a good map
5 min is enough if you have worldedit ezz

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Yes indeed , but yet they cant even take 5 minutes to make a decent map
they just like to make things detail, but that actually is bad for pvp players, they done more then enough.

OP
OP
Cordoe

Cordoe

which is not that good actually
my man just quoted himself
Yes ight all they have to do is this and it takes no effort and it creates a nice and pvp efficient map

Attachments

• maxresdefault (3).jpg
    maxresdefault (3).jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 9
  • maxresdefault (2).jpg
    maxresdefault (2).jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 9
  • maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 7
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 8

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Whoever likes posting these kinds of threads, please stop. If you experience any bugs, make a bug report. If you think something should be changed in the way Practice works, make a suggestion.
Please don't post hate threads, it doesn't help anyone. Just stop.
Thank you for understanding.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Whoever likes posting these kinds of threads, please stop. If you experience any bugs, make a bug report. If you think something should be changed in the way Practice works, make a suggestion.
Please don't post hate threads, it doesn't help anyone. Just stop.
Thank you for understanding.
well, if you said things like this, upper will trash talk you XD so yeah... that why i don't say these any more.

Unawarely

The Pika
Agreed with the fact that the maps arent amazing, and the fact that hit reg, lava/water doesn't place and ender pearl registrating being horrible.

ShaneezOnFire

Legendary Pika
Ight first of all ik its a cracked server but cmonnn LMAO. it doesnt got to do anythin with pvp
Fcking water and lava dont even work tf is this shit just fix it its not even that hard. it works just in a different way and i think they should put the normal way too
Maps are actual trash like the worse practice maps i've seen in all my 6 years of playing minecraft. ( i tried to apply for a builder . I built for old badlion and minemen . but got insta denied, no explanation just "DENIED". there r no builder rank i think and these maps r fine wat is wrong in it except the buhc sponge map cuz we can place water cuz sponge will absorb it soo ppl abuse the lava

Oh and yeah lets not talk about hit detection or potions not working because its just comnon knowledge on pikka that pvp is trash. potions work and u should make a bug report not come crying here
what else is there, oh yeah a fucking 900 hours ender pearl cooldown like srsly who tf designed this shit, when u first start a duell u cant even pearl u have to wait for like 45minutes . That would be all or just the things i could remember like srsly pika please fix ur shit. oh gosh thats toxic and ender pearls cooldown is fair cuz ppl can abuse it in a terrible way

^^^^ my thoughts

PheonixOra

Pika Lover
Ight first of all ik its a cracked server but cmonnn LMAO
Fcking water and lava dont even work tf is this shit just fix it its not even that hard.
Maps are actual trash like the worse practice maps i've seen in all my 6 years of playing minecraft. ( i tried to apply for a builder . I built for old badlion and minemen . but got insta denied, no explanation just "DENIED".

Oh and yeah lets not talk about hit detection or potions not working because its just comnon knowledge on pikka that pvp is trash.
what else is there, oh yeah a fucking 900 hours ender pearl cooldown like srsly who tf designed this shit, when u first start a duell u cant even pearl u have to wait for like 45minutes . That would be all or just the things i could remember like srsly pika please fix ur shit
k then just dont play on pika-network

PheonixOra

Pika Lover
Like if you make your own server with better pvp then pikas then I'll agree that this post makes sense

PheonixOra

Pika Lover
nah g, u gave no valid points as to why my statement is not true etc u just gave false statements and ur opinion which makes no sense but ight , and as for the ping im not even gonna bother cuz u clearly have no idea how pvp or ping works. Have a nice day
Anyone with higher ping has worse hit-reg. Thats how pvp works. I choose pika over hypixel cuz pika has better hit-reg and i have lower ping to it. Also this isn't a bug, its just your internet giving up on you. So stop raging and get a life

PheonixOra

Pika Lover
nah g, u gave no valid points as to why my statement is not true etc u just gave false statements and ur opinion which makes no sense but ight , and as for the ping im not even gonna bother cuz u clearly have no idea how pvp or ping works. Have a nice day
Also you still haven't answered on why you haven't tried other servers