Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

U call this practice

OP
OP
Cordoe

Cordoe

NO VALID POINTS??????? HAVE NO POINT ABOUT PVP??????? seems you are Pro then
if ur talking about the 300ms thing thats just stupid , if i were to compare different servers on which i get same ms as i get on pikka 50-90 its like heaven and earth . Even fighting ppl with same ms as me feels like we both have above 150. Its not me, its the server

Silver Wing

The Pika
if ur talking about the 300ms thing thats just stupid , if i were to compare different servers on which i get same ms as i get on pikka 50-90 its like heaven and earth . Even fighting ppl with same ms as me feels like we both have above 150. Its not me, its the server
I agree with that

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
you know that different server has different host right?

OP
OP
Cordoe

Cordoe

you know that different server has different host right?
Again.... you just proved my point. Lets take minemen for example. Yes they both have different hosts but i get the same ping so the host doesnt really play the role here does it? I get the same ping i would get on a different host. But yet the kb and hit detection feels trashy. So there you have it, its not me, its not ms, its the servers hit and kb

Disaalt

The Pika
LMFAO MINEMEN AND BADLION

It looks like there aren't any great matches for your search
Tip Try using words that might appear on the page that you’re looking for. For example, 'cake recipes' instead of 'how to make a cake'.
Need help? Take a look at other tips for searching on Google.

OP
OP
Cordoe

Cordoe

LMFAO MINEMEN AND BADLION

It looks like there aren't any great matches for your search
Tip Try using words that might appear on the page that you’re looking for. For example, 'cake recipes' instead of 'how to make a cake'.
Need help? Take a look at other tips for searching on Google.
Im not talking quality im talking maps mate. but i see ur point . But yet again making maps really isnt that hard now is it ?

Disaalt

The Pika
Im not talking quality im talking maps mate. but i see ur point . But yet again making maps really isnt that hard now is it ?
Bruv, they could make 10 maps in 1 hour if they have to. Make it flat, add some sh**y details like a logo and boom its a map

OP
OP
Cordoe

Cordoe

Bruv, they could make 10 maps in 1 hour if they have to. Make it flat, add some sh**y details like a logo and boom its a map
YES , YES THEY COULD, But why dont they?? it really isnt that hard

Disaalt

The Pika
Are you srsly asking me this question rn , nah u must be joking
All I can say is saying practice is trash here makes like no difference, the owners wont be able to see it anyways :smh:

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Are you srsly asking me this question rn , nah u must be joking
just simply make a suggestion, saying which map you hate, and hope they remove it.
Or simply you just build one yourself, PRACTISE PVP MAP IS SOOOOOOO EZ TO MAKE!!!