Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Silver rank is useless in practice now.

alaqmarOMG

When the Pika team released the new practice update, I was shocked. I had come back after around 2 months to enjoy some classic PvP but I was given a surprise. I currently have mixed feelings about this new update, some including the fact they quote on quote "Fixed Knockback". I don't think you noticed but people who would like to play these types of gamemodes with "Fixed Knockback" could go and play on other cracked servers. I do really enjoy the new gamemodes like Void and The Bridge but I really still don't know if I like this update or not. Now coming back to the topic I made this thread about, Silver rank. What is the point of this rank anymore? The /nick and /nightvision commands were removed so what do I do? Those were the 2 things that made silver rank what it is but they got removed in this update. I am really disappointed in it and I was wondering if I could get a refund. If not please do something for the Silver rank as it is currently just a badge next to your name. I hope the Pika team sees this.
Thank you.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello alaqmarOMG,

Well, sometimes these things happen, and not everyone is happy about them, so if you feel that they should add them back or just make a change, please make a suggestion here. Just crying about stuff that you do not like here is just a waste of time.