Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

U call this practice

Cordoe

Ight first of all ik its a cracked server but cmonnn LMAO
water and lava dont even work, just fix it its not even that hard.
Maps are actual trash like the worse practice maps i've seen in all my 6 years of playing minecraft. ( i tried to apply for a builder . I built for old badlion and minemen . but got insta denied, no explanation just "DENIED".

Oh and yeah lets not talk about hit detection or potions not working because its just comnon knowledge on pikka that pvp isn't the best.
what else is there, oh yeah ender pearl cooldown is like 20 secs? idk whats that for but alr, when u first start a duel u cant even pearl u have to wait for like 45minutes . That would be all or just the things i could remember like srsly pika please fix this, if you consider adding some new features or fixing current bugs you will get more players for sure.

Last edited:

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
ok so there is sth you are wrong.
  1. water, lava don't work?? you need to right click and place on a block to make in work. we have coded it so that water won't make lava obby as there is some sort of bug before.
  2. Maps are trash? not really, but not that good at all, pvp player appreciate a flat land more then a mountain to pvp with. You may build a map yourself which you are satisfy with, and suggest it.
  3. Builder. There don't have a builder rank, you may suggest the server to add it, but there already got instant denied.
  4. Hit detection is trash? 90% is you/ your rival connection problem, 10% server lag.
  5. potions not working. IDK wdym not working, like you drank it, and there are no effect? well then that should be minecraft problem. If you drink one potion, and one more disappear, then find mojang to complain about this bug.
  6. Pika is trash. If pika is trash then why you play on it???????????
  7. 900 hours cooldown. it is 8 second if i am right,
  8. idk if you start and duel and you need to wait 45 minute to pearl, then how can you test 900 hour cd?
  9. and you should go mental

OP
OP
Cordoe

Cordoe

1. water, lava don't work?? No sir, you are wrong , literally every practice player is aware that lava and water are absolute garbage, I've lost my #2 uhc lb place over 10 times cuz of that bug. Like every normal server when somebody places you in lava and when u place water the lava goes away, but no not pika , pika for whatever reason has this thing when u place water over lava literally nothing happens and u just get stuck in lava unable to move.
  2. Maps are trash? Yes the majority of (nodebuff maps) are trash , you mentioned that players appriciate flat maps ? why dont you add some for nodebuff then ? Most of the nodebuff maps aren't flat and have several layers of blocks/mountains/hills.
  3. Builder. There don't have a builder rank. Thats why the maps are complete trash.
  4. Hit detection is trash? 90% is you/ your rival connection problem . I have no idea where you got that information from but this may be the stupidest thing i have ever read.
  5. potions not working . There is a bug where when you go into a block (2blocks up) and try and splash potions it doesnt work.
  6. Pika is trash. If pika is trash then why you play on it??????????? : I said pika pvp is trash, not the server
  7. 900 hours cooldown. No its not 8seconds , its way longer
  8. idk if you start and duel and you need to wait 45 minute to pearl, then how can you test 900 hou. That was sarcasam . Basically im saying cooldowns are too long
  9. "and you should go mental" : for what ? stating obvious bugs that need fixing ?

keiko

The Pika
  1. water, lava don't work?? you need to right click and place on a block to make in work. we have coded it so that water won't make lava obby as there is some sort of bug before.
  2. Maps are trash? not really, but not that good at all, pvp player appreciate a flat land more then a mountain to pvp with. You may build a map yourself which you are satisfy with, and suggest it.
  3. Builder. There don't have a builder rank, you may suggest the server to add it, but there already got instant denied.
  4. Hit detection is trash? 90% is you/ your rival connection problem, 10% server lag.
  5. potions not working. IDK wdym not working, like you drank it, and there are no effect? well then that should be minecraft problem. If you drink one potion, and one more disappear, then find mojang to complain about this bug.
  6. Pika is trash. If pika is trash then why you play on it???????????
  7. 900 hours cooldown. it is 8 second if i am right,
  8. idk if you start and duel and you need to wait 45 minute to pearl, then how can you test 900 hour cd?
  9. and you should go mental
sick burn

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
  1. submit a bug report about this, although i have already done it ages ago
  2. said before, flat better then mountain that is what they need to improve, and i have no right to add maps in as i am not a builder/ staff member
  3. map are trash, again make a suggestion to make more map then
  4. connection problem ok??? you got 300 ping, and your opponent got 300 ping, and you complain about hit detection? if you think hit detection is trash, then play combo instead of other gamemode
  5. submit bug report if that really happens on you
  6. and if you think pika pvp is trash, why don't you go other pvp server?
  7. No reply needed
  8. make an suggestion then
  9. nvm

OP
OP
Cordoe

Cordoe

1. submit a bug report about this, although i have already done it ages ago
  2. said before, flat better then mountain that is what they need to improve, and i have no right to add maps in as i am not a builder/ staff member
  3. map are trash, again make a suggestion to make more map then
  4. connection problem ok??? you got 300 ping, and your opponent got 300 ping, and you complain about hit detection? if you think hit detection is trash, then play combo instead of other gamemode
  5. submit bug report if that really happens on you
  6. and if you think pika pvp is trash, why don't you go other pvp server?
  7. No reply needed
  8. make an suggestion then
  9. nvm
nah g, u gave no valid points as to why my statement is not true etc u just gave false statements and ur opinion which makes no sense but ight , and as for the ping im not even gonna bother cuz u clearly have no idea how pvp or ping works. Have a nice day

keiko

The Pika
everything u just first said almost was no true
though

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
nah g, u gave no valid points as to why my statement is not true etc u just gave false statements and ur opinion which makes no sense but ight , and as for the ping im not even gonna bother cuz u clearly have no idea how pvp or ping works. Have a nice day
NO VALID POINTS??????? HAVE NO POINT ABOUT PVP??????? seems you are Pro then

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
hum.. nvm then.
I don't want to flex, but i really want to flex to show how "bad" i am