Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The recent increase in hackers!!!!

Has there been recent increase in cheaters?

• Total voters

Xquitze_YT

Epic Pika
Hello everyone!

To anyone who is reading this, this is not meant for any hate towards pika developers or staff. For the past few days, I've been seeing a huge increase in cheaters on pika. Well you might ask, "what is the big deal about it?", well the "big deal" about it is that they are too blatant. I know this might sound that I am just ranting about cheaters who ruin my game, but its not about that. Recently, I have been bhopped on, and reached on, and they were blatant, too blatant for my likings. I don't know how they are not banned or kicked by console, but the most annoying thing about it is that, the anti cheat fails to detect them on time. I see players who are level 25 or level 30+ just using blatant reach and anti-kb, and seeing that they aren't getting banned makes no sense.

How are they still not banned and how does the anti cheat not detect them? I've been having trouble to record them so I couldn't get any evidences of them. But still how is the anti cheat lacking to detect players using reach or anti-kb?

Staff, please feel free to comment anything about this.

M

MiracleWolf

Ur right, there’s really have been an increase in hackers lately. Before, I used to never see hackers. But just yesterday I saw a hacker like 2 games in a row

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I agree with all of ur points. But players with lvl 30+ usually aren't hacking. So u can be hackusating. But other then that u r right.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
And my lvl 55 friend got banned bcz a 20 lvl staff hackusated him.

sQphiaX

Hello everyone!

To anyone who is reading this, this is not meant for any hate towards pika developers or staff. For the past few days, I've been seeing a huge increase in cheaters on pika. Well you might ask, "what is the big deal about it?", well the "big deal" about it is that they are too blatant. I know this might sound that I am just ranting about cheaters who ruin my game, but its not about that. Recently, I have been bhopped on, and reached on, and they were blatant, too blatant for my likings. I don't know how they are not banned or kicked by console, but the most annoying thing about it is that, the anti cheat fails to detect them on time. I see players who are level 25 or level 30+ just using blatant reach and anti-kb, and seeing that they aren't getting banned makes no sense.

How are they still not banned and how does the anti cheat not detect them? I've been having trouble to record them so I couldn't get any evidences of them. But still how is the anti cheat lacking to detect players using reach or anti-kb?

Staff, please feel free to comment anything about this.
I strongly agree to this because i keep seeing alot of ppl hacking i couldnt even play fairly for 4 games in a row

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
I got hackusated because I was getting high ping and my hit register was delayed lol. The guy who was hackusating me said he was recording and he would report. But he didn't know I was recording too xD

MBhak

Pika Lover
l literally havent seen any hacker in like 2 months (maybe I am just Dogwater)