Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The recent lag experienced in pika

so is the server recently being really laggy?

• Total voters

Xquitze_YT

Epic Pika
so I and my friends have been experiencing a lot of lag while we were grinding for a high winstreak. And honestly after the server reaches a player count of 3000 it just dies, so I don't know about other players but this is annoying and pika should make the server more capable of taking this load of players

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
so I and my friends have been experiencing a lot of lag while we were grinding for a high winstreak. And honestly after the server reaches a player count of 3000 it just dies, so I don't know about other players but this is annoying and pika should make the server more capable of taking this load of players
It might be your internet,pc, i Reccomed using a client like lunar,salwyrr if u dont have permium account then i know how to get lunar for crack if u dont want lunr use salwyrr,batmod,hyperium,ares,

L

lukonce

If you think it's a bug make an appeal here : https://pika-network.net/forums/bug_reports/

Me and my friends don't get any problems it just depends on how well is ur internet and on computer specs.

But as @Ninjarex123 said you can use clients that fps boost if you have bad spec computer and it helps out a lot even if it's +20fps and etc.
Regards

It might be your internet,pc, i Reccomed using a client like lunar,salwyrr if u dont have permium account then i know how to get lunar for crack if u dont want lunr use salwyrr,batmod,hyperium,ares,
You are right, it might be his pc or net because I play for a long time and I don't have lag. Using other clients is a good idea. I personally use badlion and I play on older versions because you can have better fps cause it doesn't need to load that much stuff.

Piko

Banned
You are not the first person to say this today, but I'm not experiencing any lag what so ever

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
If u have 4gb ram pc then use salwyrr,batmod or lunar for cracked if u 8gb use hyperium salwyrr bat mod etc.

unleawshedwolf

Epic Pika
Yes, I experienced this lag because I have a 2GB computer and Windows 10. I used to play in Windows 7 but upgraded to this version.
Windows 7 don't have lag on 2GB processers.

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
Yes, I experienced this lag because I have a 2GB computer and Windows 10. I used to play in Windows 7 but upgraded to this version.
Windows 7 don't have lag on 2GB processers.
Use salwyrr bat mod they fps boost bad PCs

OP
OP
Xquitze_YT

Xquitze_YT

Epic Pika
the lag I'm talking about is the server freezing sometimes and not on the basis of internet connection and PC specs because I have a decent WiFi and a decent pc

Piko

Banned
the lag I'm talking about is the server freezing sometimes and not on the basis of internet connection and PC specs because I have a decent WiFi and a decent pc
Frames per Second lag?
In which gamemodes are you experiencing those "frame drops"

OP
OP
Xquitze_YT

Xquitze_YT

Epic Pika
Frames per Second lag?
In which gamemodes are you experiencing those "frame drops"
not fps lag it is the server freezing from time to time plus the hit registration is getting worse

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

idk i dont play here

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

idk
Soo.. tps goes from 20 to 0 really quickly then back?
Is that in every gamemodes or??

Silver Wing

The Pika
idk ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter

idk either
idk ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ