Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

lagging alot (only lagging in pika)

radarnc

i have been playing for a while and my lag keeps on increasing graduality the reason im making a thread is because if i join any and i mean any other server i face zero lag and about 600-800 fps if. some of the issues i face are, people teleporting because of lag constantly, hits not counting, and blocks im placing disappearing. i dont belive it is a issue from my side as it is only happing in this server PLEASE HELP in any way possible
regards, radarnc

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
i have been playing for a while and my lag keeps on increasing graduality the reason im making a thread is because if i join any and i mean any other server i face zero lag and about 600-800 fps if. some of the issues i face are, people teleporting because of lag constantly, hits not counting, and blocks im placing disappearing. i dont belive it is a issue from my side as it is only happing in this server PLEASE HELP in any way possible
regards, radarnc
u playin in THE "Pika NETWORK"
that's how it works
Wanna play then play
Don't wanna play still play
Just play

Gods_Plan_

Pika Member
regards, radarnc
Although it depends how far you live from the Server home and due to it your ping might be not stable but recently there was an issue with the connection of JIO internet, it might be causing you a problem.