Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The servers are lagging, staff seems to be irresponsible only some reply and help, its time to make big changes in pika

ka11zen

Pika Lover
Due to a server crasher the pika coloured worlds started crashing at 9PM IST on 5th April, because that the server shut me out and when i rejoined all my balance was lost, 1 of my vaults cleared up. Bugs like the villager bug are tolerable, but losing something u grind for is not. The servers security system is really weak,cant completey blame on devs paper developers are partially at fault too, but running a server requires nice security, the funny part is when creative got crashed it did not turn back on as auto-switch script is turned off, which is switched on by default in a paper server. Many people donate so they do expect a quality delivery in return( not just ranks and ingame stuff) i am talking abt the server itself, sometimes it so laggy ,it crashes so many time( due to that things can be duped too). As a donator myself i am raelly upset with the problems occuring within the server. Even staff is really irresponsible(some of them do help).Neither the server is rolled back after crashes so the people can minimize their losses.Atleast 1 staff should be present anytime possible so any problems can be dealt with immdiately. Today the crasher has been crashing worlds for 4 hours, so 4 hours not a single action take? This raises a question in everyone's mine that the server they play at daily and they enjoy with their friends is not well managed. And I personally expect a rollback or return of my (ingame)money atleast . Atm this is the major problem that needs to be adressed there are many others tho. Once again its request to devs to make some changes in the server ASAP

Last edited:

XLatinQueenX

Warlock - XLatinQueenX

I have lost some items that are very expensive. The random mats that I lost I dont care about. I dont have any screen shots but after today I will take screen shots of all my items.....this is really upsetting.

Netherite Pickaxe Silk Touch Efficiency 7 Unbreaking 7
Netherite Axe Fortune 3 Efficiency 6 Unbreaking 3 Sharpness 6 Mending
Netherite Shovel Silk Touch Efficiency 5 Unbreaking 3

XLatinQueenX

ROUND 2!

I purchased a new pickaxe silktouch efficiency 7 and a fortune 7.....I thought this reset was finally done....I went to farm....BOOM....GONE! I never even used the fortune pickaxe. it had a counter on it and it was at ZERO! THIS IS REDICULOUS

DoForceMC

Epic Pika
IGN
DoForceMC
Pika is too laggy
I don't know why but this unplayable

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
The issue talked about in this thread was fixed on the same day and has been fixed since, if the server is experiencing unusual and persisting lag and/or issues, you should either create a bug report or DM me on Discord.