Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Increase in players with hacks.

carryop

Hello everyone,

Today I just want to bring yours and the staff attention towards the rapid increase in hackers in bedwars , skywars and most importantly practice.
So, I was playing bedwars a week ago and there was a player who had reach which was unimaginable , he was literally hitting me while I was falling in the void but I thought it may be possible but then later in the game I noticed that his aim would automatically go towards the direction of the player in the 3 block radius which was really suspicious as me and my teammate both were trying to k!ll him but his aim didn't changed at all. And if you think that it's only one player but I have noticed many players using hacks ( some having auto-shift at the end of block , some having KB hacks etc.). But it's not like anti cheat is not working but those players are using hacks which the game recognizes as macros but it's a hidden hack. ( most of these hacks are being used in the practice server).

I deeply request the staff to please look into this matter as it causes discomfort to many players across the server.

Your faithfully
carryop

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
Hello everyone,

Today I just want to bring yours and the staff attention towards the rapid increase in hackers in bedwars , skywars and most importantly practice.
So, I was playing bedwars a week ago and there was a player who had reach which was unimaginable , he was literally hitting me while I was falling in the void but I thought it may be possible but then later in the game I noticed that his aim would automatically go towards the direction of the player in the 3 block radius which was really suspicious as me and my teammate both were trying to k!ll him but his aim didn't changed at all. And if you think that it's only one player but I have noticed many players using hacks ( some having auto-shift at the end of block , some having KB hacks etc.). But it's not like anti cheat is not working but those players are using hacks which the game recognizes as macros but it's a hidden hack. ( most of these hacks are being used in the practice server).

I deeply request the staff to please look into this matter as it causes discomfort to many players across the server.

Your faithfully
carryop
Well, the anticheat they using is great! But the problem is, after a good anticheat is developed, hackers/cheat coders start to make bypasses. So it might get fixed if pika updates it. Till then there's no option except reporting them all.

OP
OP
C

carryop

Well, the anticheat they using is great! But the problem is, after a good anticheat is developed, hackers/cheat coders start to make bypasses. So it might get fixed if pika updates it. Till then there's no option except reporting them all.
You are totally correct but there is also the issue that the players we report are not banned. I have reported the same player for a few days but no action has been taken.

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
You are totally correct but there is also the issue that the players we report are not banned. I have reported the same player for a few days but no action has been taken.
For what thing did u report for? If u dont mind me asking.

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
I reported him for combat hacks and kb hack. If you need any other info just tell me here.
You had video evidence? If yes, can u just share it with me on discord? My id is xslainer_