Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The problem with hit registering

TamHai

This is it, Im tired of waiting thinking this is sort of a temporaty bug.

Its been 2 weeks, I get this problem, I hit a player like 7 to 8 times and only 2 hits registers.

Imagine having an iron sword with sharp that only deals 1 heart of damage to a non prot and armor guy.

Its litterally unplayable.

( I got good ping like 30 to 40ms so its not a ping problem )

Freez

Staff Member
Trial
Hello, TamHai.

Yes, this issue still exists on the server. This problem is related to the anti-cheat, which prevents too high CPS. Just try clicking a little slower.

Have a good day!

OP
OP
TamHai

TamHai

Hello, TamHai.

Yes, this issue still exists on the server. This problem is related to the anti-cheat, which prevents too high CPS. Just try clicking a little slower.

Have a good day!
I click maximum 20 cps, on average I click just 15 cps, when I click lower than that I get destroyed

OP
OP
TamHai

TamHai

As long as you don't use a third party softtwear to click for ya.
ye I got one, something called fingers in your hand , like they use a technique called butterfly clicking or something I dont know. ( anyway just joking )

Btw does this CPS cap apply also for bridging, like for ppl who wants to godbridge and everything and they need to drag click, btw is drag clicking prohibited in pika network ?

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
ye I got one, something called fingers in your hand , like they use a technique called butterfly clicking or something I dont know. ( anyway just joking )

Btw does this CPS cap apply also for bridging, like for ppl who wants to godbridge and everything and they need to drag click, btw is drag clicking prohibited in pika network ?
Drag clicking is allowed, but you'll most likely get kicked by the anti cheat. God bridging is fine too.

Mypthic

Pika Member
I just click 6
I click maximum 20 cps, on average I click just 15 cps, when I click lower than that I get destroyed
I just click 6- 8 cps and i destroy player just search my stats on this server my ping is also desent as i am from india like 120-200ms and get a good hit reg

Pika also had made some kinds of change in pvp system like to make pvp fair for both low pingers and high pingers
Generally if Low ping = more hit reg but to make it fair pika has put some dealy thatbu mau have observed while fighting with high pingers

You will get more hit reg while fighting a guys who has low ping and less hit reg who has high ping to make pvp fair

Last edited:
OP
OP
TamHai

TamHai

I just click 6

I just click 6- 8 cps and i destroy player just search my stats on this server my ping is also desent as i am from india like 120-200ms and get a good hit reg

Pika also had made some kinds of change in pvp system like to make pvp fair for both low pingers and high pingers
Generally if Low ping = more hit reg but to make it fair pika has put some dealy thatbu mau have observed while fighting with high pingers

You will get more hit reg while fighting a guys who has low ping and less hit reg who has high ping to make pvp fair
Bruh then I guess that's why my hit reg is shitty, I got good ping like a constant 40ms

TakshilMinec

This is it, Im tired of waiting thinking this is sort of a temporaty bug.

Its been 2 weeks, I get this problem, I hit a player like 7 to 8 times and only 2 hits registers.

Imagine having an iron sword with sharp that only deals 1 heart of damage to a non prot and armor guy.

Its litterally unplayable.

( I got good ping like 30 to 40ms so its not a ping problem )
I have the same problem, every hit is getting a huge delay. I used to click around 14 cps, reduced it to 8 cps, but still the problem exists.
It's like playing with 2 cps

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello (NAME),

If you feel that you have encountered a bug, please go and report it to the Bug Report forum. Furthermore, you need to provide valid evidence of the bug (screenshots or video), an explanation of what the bug is and how to recreate it. After that, wait patiently for a response from the development team and do not pester them for a response.

Also it is a common problem with the server AntiCheat as, I think, they are trying to reduce the hacker population of the server. A solution could be to click a little slower if you are using a double clicking mouse or just increase the de-bounce time a bit. Then i dont recommned you to use third-party software to increase your CPS as it could get you banned.

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD: If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [- 𝓬0𝓭3¿ -#0970] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

TakshilMinec

Hello (NAME),

If you feel that you have encountered a bug, please go and report it to the Bug Report forum. Furthermore, you need to provide valid evidence of the bug (screenshots or video), an explanation of what the bug is and how to recreate it. After that, wait patiently for a response from the development team and do not pester them for a response.

Also it is a common problem with the server AntiCheat as, I think, they are trying to reduce the hacker population of the server. A solution could be to click a little slower if you are using a double clicking mouse or just increase the de-bounce time a bit. Then i dont recommned you to use third-party software to increase your CPS as it could get you banned.

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD: If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [- 𝓬0𝓭3¿ -#0970] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.
I did create a bug report with few valid evidences, but it got denied

Reason: we are already aware of the situation and are looking into it.

But it has already been like a month, bedwars is unplayable even with single clicks. I hope they fix this before players start to switch servers.