Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

no hit registering 1.8.9 just in pika

HI all ! I got a problem for like 4 or 5 days , the problem is : when I come to pika network on 1.8.9 version , on any client , my hits aren't registering (i mean in bedwars , in other versions , with no armor and wooden sword , its 3 or 4 dmg per hit , but in 1.8.9 i get 2 or 1 dmg per hit with lags !!) and the problem is just for 1.8.9 for pikanetwork ,and when I come with any other version there is no lags (my ping is 100ms+ usually , but i have no lag). i uninstalled all the mods and did almost everything , and in other servers its fine and my hits register at least , but in pikanetwork with 1.8.9 its laggy and bad , idk why , anyone knows why and what to do ?

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
HI all ! I got a problem for like 4 or 5 days , the problem is : when I come to pika network on 1.8.9 version , on any client , my hits aren't registering (i mean in bedwars , in other versions , with no armor and wooden sword , its 3 or 4 dmg per hit , but in 1.8.9 i get 2 or 1 dmg per hit with lags !!) and the problem is just for 1.8.9 for pikanetwork ,and when I come with any other version there is no lags (my ping is 100ms+ usually , but i have no lag). i uninstalled all the mods and did almost everything , and in other servers its fine and my hits register at least , but in pikanetwork with 1.8.9 its laggy and bad , idk why , anyone knows why and what to do ?
Try using a cracked client?

OP
OP
amirmohamad28189
and the bad thing is my ping is good now , i'm in VPN users whitelisted and its better , but its a bug idk