Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The problem of not counting my hit

888ms

Am I the only one who has problems counting strikes + how to solve the problem? I literally can't play at all

Freez

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Freez
Hello, 888ms.

If you are talking about skywars, then I also often encounter this problem. My axe literally deals 0 damage and there is no way to fix it, only if you lose. I think it has something to do with the new anti-cheat, probably...

Have a good day!

OP
OP
888ms

888ms

I can't play because the anti-cheat is bad. This problem is that there are a lot of hackers
Hello, 888ms.

If you are talking about skywars, then I also often encounter this problem. My axe literally deals 0 damage and there is no way to fix it, only if you lose. I think it has something to do with the new anti-cheat, probably...

Have a good day!

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
Yes it does happened to me, mostly in Skywars.
I guess it's the anticheat preventing possible illigal clicks from counting.
I am not sure that it's indeed the anticheat, I always blamed this to my bad internet.
But now I can see it's a serious problem.

R4wb111n

Pika Lover
IGN
Rawbin
Yes it does happened to me, mostly in Skywars.
I guess it's the anticheat preventing possible illigal clicks from counting.
I am not sure that it's indeed the anticheat, I always blamed this to my bad internet.
But now I can see it's a serious problem.
This is definitely a problem with the anti-cheat . I myself have a good internet connection and my clicks were always registering until like yesterday or today.
Also, this problem is quite serious as it hurts my pvp skills.

OP
OP
888ms

888ms

I don't know why I feel so relieved when I see that there are people who have a problem like me. I thought I was the only one, and it felt darker but I think it's anti-cheat

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Server side issue probably as it does happen to me too. But there’s not much we can do as players who just play the game.

TOX_THUNDER

Staff Member
IGN
TOX_THUNDER
I just thought i sucked at skywars.....welllll