Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Stuff lost after the reset !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoFoux

i back to the pika server today - to prison , and i noticed to the reset ..
all was good and nice , my Smuggler rank still here But 1 problem is that i got 3 premium keys instead of 13
and also i didn't got my op pick back which is bs..
also i had around 700 vote tokens (i got 1000 vote tokens from 1 key) - where all that stuff gone ???
i realy lost it all ? this is alot of my money !
there is anything i can do to recive it back ? i payed alot of money for the keys and the the pick..
i have picture of my pick when i first got it but i don't have any picture of the keys or the tokens..

Imgur Picture :

http://imgur.com/a/vvea0

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
Since you payed for your OP Pickaxe, you can make a Support Ticket with that valid proof that you just shared in the photo. I'm not sure if staff will do anything about your Vote Tokens, since you didn't pay for them with real money. And about your premium keys, since you do not have any proof that you had them before the reset, I'm afraid there is no getting them back. You could buy the keys again in shop.

i did
Since you payed for your OP Pickaxe, you can make a Support Ticket with that valid proof that you just shared in the photo. I'm not sure if staff will do anything about your Vote Tokens, since you didn't pay for them with real money. And about your premium keys, since you do not have any proof that you had them before the reset, I'm afraid there is no getting them back. You could buy the keys again in shop.
i did from 2 days still doesnt work explain this to me

OP
OP
ExoFoux

ExoFoux

Ok thank you .. I will make a support ticket or just talk with an admin in ts3 ..

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Thanks for submitted a support ticket. Please wait for a response there.

................................................................................................................................
/locked/

Drop me a msg if I can do anything else for you

Status
Not open for further replies.