Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff doesnt care about me

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRT_MRT_SMRT

I posted ban appeal 3 days ago and it has 4 views with 0 replies, i tried somehow to contact as other staff member as possible but noone cares about me

Deviate

For what did you get banned and what are the arguments for an unban?

You will only get a free unban if you didn't really do something wrong,
otherwise if you were guilty in some way you have to buy an unban from the shop ;)

OP
OP
T

TRT_MRT_SMRT

Then bye bye pika for me i though that ban appeal may be usefull ... i got banned for hacking which i did because everyone was hacking in egg wars and now i regret it highly .. all i want is just a peacefull unban and they are never gonna see me hacking again

Deviate

Well that won't get you unbanned through your ban appeal :p

I play Egg Wars against hackers everyday, and it really sucks to lose from players who are that bad they need to use hacks.

Sherlock_Jones

Epic Pika
Yea, sometimes it's not even worth reporting the hackers, since they can just come back with a different username

Jeear

Legendary Pika
It's probably because you hacked. You said yourself that you did it because everyone was hacking. And so? Just because everyone is hacking that does not mean you should tolerate and follow them as examples. You're like fighting fire with fire. And I highly doubt that you'll get unbanned because you violated and committed an offense but if you wan't to get unbanned, good luck. :D

OP
OP
T

TRT_MRT_SMRT

THank you for support ... if i could only get unbaned on creative ... only creative !
I LOST HUGE BUILDING do /plot TRT_MRT_SMRT and you are going to cry as just as i do

Matik

You have to realize that staff is very busy, have patience some ban appeals is longer than that.

MouraThat

Veteran
I posted ban appeal 3 days ago and it has 4 views with 0 replies, i tried somehow to contact as other staff member as possible but noone cares about me
1. usually you get an unban if what you did was not that bad and you actually show remorse or if it was a false ban however you have purely come out into the open and admitted to hacking. Hackers have to get banned sorry.
2. i agree tho hackers can change like some people very famous to pika started off hacking but then they changed.
3. Eggwars is full of hackers i dont really play it now becuase to many hackers on there. for me there is more hackers on there than kit pvp or factions.
4. staff are very busy they have to watch over servers, have a life, do other stuff on forums like important updates,replying to reports and staff applications
Please just have patience and if you do get unbanned hopefully you wont hack.
(although this seems so cliche)(no offence)

OP
OP
T

TRT_MRT_SMRT

1. usually you get an unban if what you did was not that bad and you actually show remorse or if it was a false ban however you have purely come out into the open and admitted to hacking. Hackers have to get banned sorry.
2. i agree tho hackers can change like some people very famous to pika started off hacking but then they changed.
3. Eggwars is full of hackers i dont really play it now becuase to many hackers on there. for me there is more hackers on there than kit pvp or factions.
4. staff are very busy they have to watch over servers, have a life, do other stuff on forums like important updates,replying to reports and staff applications
Please just have patience and if you do get unbanned hopefully you wont hack.
(although this seems so cliche)(no offence)
As i said i didnt used hacks for 2-3 years and i wouldnt ever do if i just got unbanned

OP
OP
T

TRT_MRT_SMRT

Bye bye pika you wont see me again, coldhearthed staff ... and greedy owner that wants money for unban ... Pika you lost one star in a universe a star that never shined that bright!

Opticlulz

Veteran
We lost you the second you turned on hacks. We are not cold-hearted, but disiplined. The money the owner makes is fully used for the server. So bye...

MouraThat

Veteran
Bye bye pika you wont see me again, coldhearthed staff ... and greedy owner that wants money for unban ... Pika you lost one star in a universe a star that never shined that bright!
Coldhearted hacker
Staff on pika are the best and the money is use to improve the server something that you abused

Sherlock_Jones

Epic Pika
If you haven't realised yet, hacking is never allowed on any server, just deal with it.

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
Yes, we are cold hearted, there are times we have to be. Like it or not we have to be when it comes to punishments.
Rule list is made so everyone is equal when it comes to rights, there are no excuses if a rule is broken.
We treat and assist every player same, we help them and have fun with them .
Those who follow simple rules will enjoy and have a better time than those who do not, is very simple.
Choosing to break rules you accept the risk to be punished which happends always so please do not expect any forgiveness,
Follow them and there will be no need to say sorry and ask for forgiveness and unbans.
Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.