Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

All about me!

Jeanrus

Pika Lover
Hello! PikaNetwork Players

so i wanted to make a small introduction about myself so people can get to know me better

My name is Jean how ever its not how you think it is its not the pants its a French name, anyways I am 15 years of age, how ever in 1 Month (September 30th) i will turn 16. My parents divorced a t a really young age, and my childhood years where not so well.

In the future i would really like to do business , seems as i really enjoy the subject i am also really intrested in biology. I have many pets I have 2 dogs 3 cats and a parrot and it is really fun living with the

i also really like skywars and bedwars on pika and those are most of tbe games i play

i hope you enjoyed this all about me, it was nice to express myself to fellow members.

Jeanrus

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello jeanrus
Nice to meet you i'm NitinHGamer (Not random)
i have a question why u take your name jeanrus

OP
OP
Jeanrus

Jeanrus

Pika Lover
Hey NitinHGamer

So my real name is Jean and when I got the name I lived in Russia, and I mixed Jean + Russia together

and I just made it Jeanrus

Mute

Great Reporter

so i wanted to make a small introduction about myself so people can get to know me better

My name is Jean how ever its not how you think it is its not the pants its a French name, anyways I am 15 years of age, how ever in 1 Month (September 30th) i will turn 16. My parents divorced a t a really young age, and my childhood years where not so well.

In the future i would really like to do business , seems as i really enjoy the subject i am also really intrested in biology. I have many pets I have 2 dogs 3 cats and a parrot and it is really fun living with the

i also really like skywars and bedwars on pika and those are most of tbe games i play

i hope you enjoyed this all about me, it was nice to express myself to fellow members.

Jeanrus
Hello Jean, im freetim
nice to meet you

Last edited:

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hey Jean,

I wish you the best of luck business, and I hope you will succeed there! I also hope your pets are doing well, and I am glad you enjoy living with them.

Regardless, I hope you will continue enjoying playing on PikaNetwork!

Garo

Pika Member
Yo, i would you to go over FunkyStyle appeal for Ban , becouse the console is not an human being and even if you glich between the blocks u do and not get banned if stay afk you get banned what else u can to and i will not get banned Lt_hammerhead
i beeen playing Since 2019 and this sever hasn't beenn that much broken if you have the same interest as me if you want to players to play and be happy have look his appeal or need to messege the owner its not good that u send him to aapeal for an paymet ralated ticket , know whats the feeling to have an sentence that you dont deserve so please have look at it

thank for your inderstanding, have great day!

Phantoom

Great Reporter
hi im phontoom β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello,

Nice to meet you, I wish you a great start and a nice day!

CarrotGamingYT

Legendary Pika

Jeanrus
Hello Jeanrus Nice to meet you ;)

NGaming

Great Reporter
hi im ming
γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€