Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Do you still even care about Practice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DShadowGR

tbh, there are so many hackers, I havent seen a single staff online.
I cant destroy the blocks I've placed, I cant get my lava or water,
I'm so pissed because of players skybasing and trying to camp or lock themselves inside.
It's been weeks and these bugs or issues havent been solved yet

I thought a remake was supposed to make the server better, now it's all shitty.
Fix this pls.
If the staff cant, then dont bother adding a practice server.

GamingwithPyroZ

Epic Pika
tbh, there are so many hackers, I havent seen a single staff online.
I cant destroy the blocks I've placed, I cant get my lava or water,
I'm so pissed because of players skybasing and trying to camp or lock themselves inside.
It's been weeks and these bugs or issues havent been solved yet

I thought a remake was supposed to make the server better, now it's all shitty.
Fix this pls.
If the staff cant, then dont bother adding a practice server.
If theres hacker, Record and report them here. https://pika-network.net/forums/reports/
Is not like staff doesnt care, They are very busy at many server, And sometime they even should enjoy life.
Staff finding hacker is easy, But try to enjoy the game like survival is not easy.

Verseh

Banned
If theres hacker, Record and report them here. https://pika-network.net/forums/reports/
Is not like staff doesnt care, They are very busy at many server, And sometime they even should enjoy life.
Staff finding hacker is easy, But try to enjoy the game like survival is not easy.
Omg....

"If there's a hacker report him here". DUDE, don't do the same as everyone else. That's NOT the point! Fighting hackers every time is annoying. And yes you can record him, but not even all people can because their PC isn't good enough. Besides, you would have a 2 hour long video which takes to long to upload.

The not being able to pick up your lava is true and is really annoying. People sky bas ping isn't that bad because it doesn't happen that often and it's easy to report (screenshot is enough).

And about the staff: I see staff on practice really much, they're just their doing like 2 fights and then they're gone.... or are they? 2 minutes later someone gets called out in chat by a staff member who was supposedly "gone" (in /v) .

Now yes we all want the bugs gone, but they are already aware of them, juppthey just don't fix them. I mena look at survivalgames. Everyone knows it's grieved and has to much chests. All you have to do is remove the chests and it's better, but no one does so. Point being: making threads about it really doesn't help because TBH; the only one who ever really was solving bugs was Claw ;(

OP
OP
DShadowGR

DShadowGR

I've actually reported some, I cant record because my mc would be so laggy that it cant capture the player hacking.
I do understand they are enjoying or busy, but these bugs have been on the server for weeks.

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
I guess I'll have to clear up some things for everyone:
1)The hacker problem won't ever pass. So long as there are competitive games, there will be those that cheat. Even the worlds best anti-cheat is bypassed easily.
2) There is always atleast one staff member online. The reason why you don't always see them is because they are often is /vanish.
I mean if someone hacks, and they see a staff member, they'll just turn off their hacks. That is why staff spectate in /vanish to make sure to catch everyone in the act.
3) Yeah, bugs are annoying. But do you know what is more annoying? Having to fix them.
Bugs can be tricky folks, and sometimes fixing them can take weeks, because you want to fix them but not sacrifice anything else to fix it.
4) If you have a problem with skybasing, camping or hiding, suggest that it should be a punishable offense. Complaining here won't help you out.

OP
OP
DShadowGR

DShadowGR

1)The hacker problem won't ever pass. So long as there are competitive games, there will be those that cheat. Even the worlds best anti-cheat is bypassed easily.
2) There is always atleast one staff member online. The reason why you don't always see them is because they are often is /vanish.
I mean if someone hacks, and they see a staff member, they'll just turn off their hacks. That is why staff spectate in /vanish to make sure to catch everyone in the act.
3) Yeah, bugs are annoying. But do you know what is more annoying? Having to fix them.
Bugs can be tricky folks, and sometimes fixing them can take weeks, because you want to fix them but not sacrifice anything else to fix it.
4) If you have a problem with skybasing, camping or hiding, suggest that it should be a punishable offense. Complaining here won't help you out.
You dont really understand my situation.

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
You dont really understand my situation.
Oh but I perfectly do.
You are angry because the world isn't as you like it, and refuse to accept that reality as the only possible reality.

If you do not see, I am also a player, I also play on practice, and I also hate problems.
But unlike you, I know that things take time, and that if Pika wanted to do something, they would do it.
Clearly, you do not understand the world, or you refuse to understand it.

Moon_420

Banned
Admins care about practice i reported multiple hackers with /report and admin comes even if he doesn't appear on TAB but many time doesn't appear so i some time record hackers... About bugs yes there are bugs and development recently is very slow as far i can tell on Practice cause they are focusing on other game modes as you can see on main page Plots reset and other stuff so they can't just work on here they also work other servers. Just record or /report and wish the best ;).

OP
OP
DShadowGR

DShadowGR

Oh but I perfectly do.
You are angry because the world isn't as you like it, and refuse to accept that reality as the only possible reality.

If you do not see, I am also a player, I also play on practice, and I also hate problems.
But unlike you, I know that things take time, and that if Pika wanted to do something, they would do it.
Clearly, you do not understand the world, or you refuse to understand it.
You really dont understand it do you?
Say what you want to say, I'm just here to complain about a bug and some imperfections, if you are here to argue, then I'm out

~ Logically ~

Banned

Speaking an entire scorpion language, I can barely even understand you, talking like an infant.

Making a rant won't help him out either, and same goes with you.

And, at this point. Pika is just a breeding ground for Children who believe Wurst is at Vape or Spook level. The entire thing will not clear up. If you really tend to believe it'll go away. You're braindead, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.