Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hello Community,

I guess this is it, this is where my "career" as a staff member ends.
I like organizing stuff, I liked working for the server as a Moderating staff member, and also as an administrator, School is starting for me, I do not have much spare time left to come online, I have tried doing only the more necessary stuff in the time I had left to come online. But it did not work out the way I wanted it to. The time that I had left where I could work on the server I kept getting negativity over the hard work I put out. I do not want to go in too much detail to prevent drama.

I started as A Trial-Helper, like most of the staff members do. My Trainers told me I was a fast learner, turned out that I really was a fast learner. I met some awesome people like RobinNijmeijer , the person that encouraged me to create a staff application. Robin has always been there for me when I had rough times, he helped me with not just ingame issues but personal issues, and @ASCB_imran , together we ended up beeing part of the Administration team at last. Imran is the smartest person I know haha! He always has an answer to everything and does not mind helping out. It was great working with you guys, you guys teached me a lot of important things.

This thread was definately not easy to make. To my best friends in the team, and the people that i met during this 9 month journey, don't grief about me leaving, carry on my "Legacy"Thank You, the smart people that I met in my period of being a staff member. It's time for me to bury the ban hammer. It kind of sounds a little corny but yeah XD

If i will come back, that i don't know yet.
Some shoutouts to the awesome people I have met.
Drummaster1995 @Raider53 Always wanted to help anyone when in in need of help, ended up to be my assistant, Loyal friend, great staff member. @Machaku What can i say, ifne machu @PizzaMC My mentor that teached me some things about management, thank you Pizza, you are a G. @kaylee Ily kaylor <3 @II_DragonBoy_II @Thav01 @TheBearKingHD You the man, thanks for these times bear. @Whitei520 Smartest kid alongside Imran that i know. @DoXyYHD We went from trials to Admins, Dom, Thanks for our fun times. ChairmanSB A kind honest person.Ily <3

(Not active on forums)
Shannonxoxo, Himox, ChaosCrafterMC, KoffieKopje, Vera, Jos, Amb_Inspire, WhysomadHD, Jasper, Drae, Veggi, ZeroGiven, CloudAP, Kim, TheRustyDiamond.

To all the people that I have not tagged or mentioned, you know I care about you guys, thank you for these wonderful times.

ヅ ♥ SmashArmsHD ♥ ヅ
⚜ ♦ ⚜ ♦ ⚜ ♦ ⚜
PvP Trial-Helper: December 10th, 2016 ✓
PvP Helper: December 24th, 2016 ✓
Global-Helper: January 21st, 2017 ✓
Moderator: February 25th, 2017 ✓
Administrator: June 20th, 2017 ✓

⚜ ♦ ⚜ ♦ ⚜ ♦ ⚜
Took 2 Trainings to pass the trial training
GG son -VeggiDay

Ban Record: 4,500+ Bans
Proud Member Of The Staff Team!

I love you people.

Thank you,
Alex M / SmashArmsHD

Fri, 1 September, 21:29

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
Aww sad to see you go SmashArms. Best of luck to you in your future endeavours!

P.S. I will donate (quite generously I may add) some of my oh so special Sushi reserves to you. Enjoy Bud! :sushi::sushi:

Raider53

Pika Member
You will be remembered Smoosh <3 have a great time in whatever you are going to do (find a girlfriend? ;)).

You teached me everything and I am glad I had that opportunity.

Ja maar jezus

Raider

MrFrenco

Staff Member
Manager
You were a great admin Smash! I will miss you. Take care and good luck in the future!

Wither

Veteran
A big loss for pika. Goodbye Smash! As I said you in discord don't worry! You did your job for Pika. We are all thankful. Take care and keep being amazing!

MoazWaleed

Pika Lover
Smash i knew you since u were an member and u never do negative things to me you will be missed buddy <3 Gl in ur life

ruzyxo

Veteran
Please tell me its a joke...

So sad to see you leave. Goodluck with your life

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
welcome to:
Team SKRRRRT'ing out of this server.

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
As everyone said, it's sad to see you leave the staff team. I remembered when you were still a moderator and I asked you some dumb questions just to get your attention XD. But then I asked you a serious question that time and you were so kind. You were so chill, It's sad for you to go Smash <3 You will be missed..

JennySensei

Veteran
It is sad that you are leaving, good luck on your personal issues! thank you for your hard work ;)

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Thanks for everything you did while you were here smash.
Promise me one thing bud, that you will never change who you are.
Hoping to see you comeback

Status
Not open for further replies.