Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Typical resignation thread

Was I a good staff?

• Yes, you are insane and always helpful and funny.

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • Yes, you are helpful.

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • I don`t know you that good to judge.

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • No, you always responded late.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • No, you are the wurst staff I have seen at Pika.

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inclusion

Well we never met or talk but I can tell that you were an awesome staff everyone will miss you .GoodBye

OP
OP
Davidva

Davidva

Veteran
Thank you all for the wishes and good byes! Really appreciate it. Might come back to the team since the team changed and Pika got more future then when I resigned. The head administration also changed alot to a form I like to see. The second reason is that lots of people wants me back according to replies. Also the poll showed that people liked me as staff. Some people found me the wurst staff ever at Pika but I don`t really care. Hope I get accepted to the team again and that Pika gets a brighter future.

Davidva

Inclusion

Thank you all for the wishes and good byes! Really appreciate it. Might come back to the team since the team changed and Pika got more future then when I resigned. The head administration also changed alot to a form I like to see. The second reason is that lots of people wants me back according to replies. Also the poll showed that people liked me as staff. Some people found me the wurst staff ever at Pika but I don`t really care. Hope I get accepted to the team again and that Pika gets a brighter future.

Davidva
Will never forget yah

Status
Not open for further replies.