Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Request for reset survival server

Reset for Survival

• Yes.. Vanilla Map

• No. I want a rollback.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
New map is wired because trees are huge size, You don't have to find mesa, Mountains are sky high etc.

It would be very nice if we get fresh copy of survival normal server where all the thing is normal and survivor explore and find himself new things and area like that.

If reset not possible at this moment its ok it's just suggestion which i wanted to see and like to play.

blakeoncoaster

Veteran
Sometimes borders of the custom biomes and regural biomes are pretty wierd... Btw add turtles it would help ALL of us :)

EAGLE3y3

Veteran
I totally agree with SEZAR BD ... old survival map was better..this customize survival map is really so much disgusting...

leaf26

Legendary Pika
maybe mixed terrain instead of all custom or all vanilla. I still want to build an evil lair in a volcano.

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Requesting close BRUH THEY SRE WORKING ON FIXING THE HACKED SERVERS IN PIKA AND RESTORING DATA AND YOU SAYING "RESET SURVIVAL" YOU WANT BOOMCLAW DIE?HE IS WORKING HARD .......... ;-;

Neveu_04

Banned
Requesting close BRUH THEY SRE WORKING ON FIXING THE HACKED SERVERS IN PIKA AND RESTORING DATA AND YOU SAYING "RESET SURVIVAL" YOU WANT BOOMCLAW DIE?HE IS WORKING HARD .......... ;-;
Of course that's after the server is back you idiot. The players are just hoping to get a new survival map in case there will be a survival rollout/reset because the last one sucked. You sound like you don't think you goddamned imbecile. It's about time to reset survival.

Sunzzz

i dont mind costum map or vanilla map.. im already used with them both...

if really reset to old vanilla map.. can i requesting change the difficult from easy into normal...
people getting bored with easy

Hi1307

Banned
Since player data was lost, why not just reset survival? Then you don't need to have trouble restoring backups.

leaf26

Legendary Pika
I saw that skyblock was rolled back a month. If the options for survival are rolling back a month or more vs reset the map, I'd rather take the reset. It's just more fun to do than to re-do

Matik212

Yea we all would like a reset, and make the map normal vanilla please

Status
Not open for further replies.