Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Read This [!] Suggestion on Reset !

Do You Want Reset ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theophobia__

As we all know we play a lot on this server and this server means a lot to us. But with reset all gone wushhhhh. All waste of time and staff says its good ? i agree it removes lag. But it removes everything with lag and its annoying. Ill definitely quit and so will many ,cause noone wants to restart after working so hard. most will agree some will not. Therefore i suggest the following pts -
  • The reset should only reset island of players that want to start over and reset.
  • Player should be informed about it.
  • Reset of unused and misused island should be done. the owner must be informed and given a time limit of around 5 days. If he doesnt reply within 5 days. with /is reset confirm no no , his island gets reset with ur 6 montly reset. This will also make sure people stay on the server if they want their stuff xD.
  • Reset should NOT be done if a player is active and doesnt want too. Resets are only to clear lag from dead bases. And they are NOT good for us since we are own 'time consumed' bases :(.
  • Hope u understand me , i love the server and i dont want reset and restart all over again after buying so much stuff and working day and night on op skyblock. it just feels bad and waste of time for me.
Thx for understanding
#PrayForNoReset

OP
OP
T

Theophobia__

Staff dont ban me for this. Im just saying this on behalf of many others i had a convo. After all i just like this server a lot <3

YahiaShaker

Pika Member
@Theophobia__ There Is A Point Where You Get So Far In The Game That There Is Nothing More Left To Do, And A Restart Makes OPSB And Any Other Server Always Fresh. So Restarts Are A Must In Any Server. Think If There Are No Restart. First, Economy Will Be Broken, Second You Will Get Bored Since You Got So Far In The Game And That Leads To More And More People Quitting. Alot Of People Quit Before Restart And Joined After Because They Wanted Something New To Do. I Don't Support This Idea And I Don't Think This Will Happen Anytime Soon.

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
As @YahiaShaker said. Resets are a must. Whether you like them or not. The good thing is OP Skyblock's next reset isn't until a year or so!
Resets clear everything so that new players also stand a chance. While I agree that it's not the best thing in the world to loseyour hard work, we all have to face it :/

OP
OP
T

Theophobia__

Exactly what i am saying. Those people who are bored, can always restart but why should those who dont want to restart suffer ?. i didnt get ur logic this though :(

TheAddictedGamer

Rare Pika
there was a reset when a hacker compromised things on the server, like op SB, a reset was needed as some islands were having problems like parts were cut off and other things.
in such cases a reset is needed. i can say and some other die hard workers here,that i have seen many resets.
it hurts to see your hard work being deleted indeed, but with a reset, you things can be remade and so on.

kind regards
TaG

BeastBearYT

Please Reset I Have Reached The Point Of Boredom I Would Love To See My Stuff Go!
Also @Theophobia_ You Banned Me For Nothing I Gave Your Stuff Back

Gergerino

Epic Pika
Reset every 9-12 months, i still want to enjoy the money and mcmmo skills i worked hard for

Status
Not open for further replies.