Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Please read this, this will be based on the server's ban on a person

Hey fellow pika community members/staffs!
i hope you have a good day but not me
i lost my gear because of a guy called ELB32RBb
this man just ipvp'ed me [lava bucket] in survival and i lost all my stuff
if you could possibly refund my stuff that would be great :-
My stuffs:
-Nehterite sword with sharp 5 in the video i told sharp 3 but i just got the sharp 5 enchant befor and hour
-A enchanted diamodns pick which has mending 1, efficiancy 5, unbreaking 3, fortune 3.
thanks you if you can refund
my forum name and my ign is same
so hit me up when im online
thanks for reading pika members/staffs!
Proof:-
i acctually cant attach the file cus the page dosent allow files abow a certain amount of megabites
so i made a yt video
keep in mind im not advertising
i want to help this server out from these hackers
here's the video
View: https://youtu.be/aBwlmSjA5B8

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
and there is a a command /claim, so that why they can break it :D

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
yeah, just comment on the video, i mean that should be a photograph, obs is doing a bad job lmao

OP
OP
S
m8 its kinda like stop motion animation i understand but you get what you need from this video he makes a deal with us of some sort then he tells to tp to his base as if he is in his base then he flint and stell / lava's us even a helper told to stop that man dint listen so please ban him as i hate scams and people talking others stuff / griefing.

OP
OP
S
pls im was crying when he burnt my stuff please admins do somethin i did post a thread on the help and support please admins my heart and soul are my sutff i grinded those very hard man pleaseeeee it took me 3 days

MouraThat

Veteran
OP
OP
S
Oh sorry my bad, my pc is not good even tho my video is 720p and 60fps , i want my stuff so bad, he is literraly killing a muted person so the person cannot say anyhting ti the admins. and there was a helper online and saw the lava bucketing man and told him to stop even tho the helper told the man dint listen, then a guy tried to record his recording corrupted then i tried to record and the recording is like slide show. and that guy will be warned and never do it again. then my stuff will burn in lava for no proof / he will use it. please understand and help me with it all i want is my stuff ill be warned and never accept his tp again. for the stuff i acctually made a thread in help and support mourathat. if you may give my stuff thats more than enough to me please do the needfull!
Regards,
SKEP_ZELK_MEGA