Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This will be a long goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daantje8

So after 3 years i decided to take a break,no one know how long but it will take some time.

The reason is the way Thavo thinks about people without him knowing the comunity.

After the whole OPfacs server telling me to apply for staff i made it.Since OPfactions is breaking under the amount of evil do'ers. But the responses i got from Thavo, is bad behavior / 2 False bans . Yes,false bans.
The bad behavior most likely being from 1 year ago.

Since 2+ months of helping everyone(even ennemies) , answering every msg , and helping staff out with the biggest chat spams . I feel like i got judged on my past and not what the comunity wants. I don't mind getting Denied But give me some honest and truthfull reasons that make sense.

But besides this is my GoodBye for now .

N

Nignogery

Daan... Oh god feels like me when i got denied.

Okay before is start, i need to point something out to the pika community:
If you have 1 ban/false ban, expect to get denied, no one cares how good you of an helper are even though you are not in the staff team (as Daan said). Daan is seriously doing everything to keep OPFactions clean, i even made fun of him for helping that much.
And again, ffs how got you dny him for 2 FALSE BANS, it's called FALSE for a reason, you dumb fam? And if you say ''Yeah we denied you for your behaviour from 2 months ago until now'' just go outside and think about what you just said. And i don't even understand how you could deny Daan for his behaviour, just look at Deviate's history (nothing against Deviate, he my bro) and tell me what bad behaviour is. Sometimes i feel like Pika is taking the piss, And i'm sure that Daan is better than most of the worthless helpers, like come on.

Daan i got you on skype, we already talked about it kinda, if you need something i'm always there for ya.

MouraThat

Veteran
Goodbye Daan, you were an important part in pika and will be missed
I remember how you helped me on ts3 be a better person and you are always helping out making stuff better.
Well this upset me a lot tbh before but ive got over it now and soon you will feel better.
@Thav01 is a great staff member and a great friend to me and im sure he is doing what is best for Pika
im not going to comment on this since i want to try and keep my attitude good and no flame wars
goodbye (and btw ik your not permanently quitting)

N

Nignogery

I love starting flame wars, that's why i'm gonna continue with my message:
Over the last few weeks i talked so much shit about some helpers and mods, and it's deserved because they ain't doing shit. But then you deny someone like Daan who is truely active and helpful, But i ain't staff, i don't know this kind of shit do i? ''OMG Dano why are you behaving like this right now'' because i ain't accepting this kind of bullshit, Daan is better than 30%-50% of the absolute shit helpers/mods, i love how Pika accepts shit people but denies the best possible people because of absolute idiotic reasons, he got false banned and unbanned after, that's why the word ''false'' is in it. and i know this will get deleted / edited but i truely don't give a shit, this is my opinion and i'm allowed to share it. I guess i'm just gonna sit down, get some popcorn and just shit talk to staff members, because that's the only thing i'm good at.

EzCowHD

Banned
I love starting flame wars, that's why i'm gonna continue with my message:
Over the last few weeks i talked so much shit about some helpers and mods, and it's deserved because they ain't doing shit. But then you deny someone like Daan who is truely active and helpful, But i ain't staff, i don't know this kind of shit do i? ''OMG Dano why are you behaving like this right now'' because i ain't accepting this kind of bullshit, Daan is better than 30%-50% of the absolute shit helpers/mods, i love how Pika accepts shit people but denies the best possible people because of absolute idiotic reasons, he got false banned and unbanned after, that's why the word ''false'' is in it. and i know this will get deleted / edited but i truely don't give a shit, this is my opinion and i'm allowed to share it. I guess i'm just gonna sit down, get some popcorn and just shit talk to staff members, because that's the only thing i'm good at.
so much sh*t

OP
OP
Daantje8

Daantje8

I never wanted to start a fight . I just wanted to say goodbye for a while and get a honest and good reason without any lies and with knowledge.

Thav01

Veteran
Yes you were denied, what goes on amongst staff isn't going to be shared, therefore i won't share anymore information on this Topic.
Goodbye, closing thread since it's intention and comments have already started issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.