Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Quick question

Dario_MC

If you create a clan and upgrade it to level 5, you get 5000 claimblocks. So what if you disband the clan? Do you keep the claimblocks or not and if yes, is it allowed to create new clans, upgrade them to level 5 and disband them just for claimblocks? Also if the claimblocks dissapear after you disband the clan, what happens if you already claimed something with those 5000? Do the claims automaticly delete?

Jamarzoo

Epic Pika
you will get banned for something idk just don't use that thingy xDD

Klausly

Veteran
If you create a clan and upgrade it to level 5, you get 5000 claimblocks. So what if you disband the clan? Do you keep the claimblocks or not and if yes, is it allowed to create new clans, upgrade them to level 5 and disband them just for claimblocks? Also if the claimblocks dissapear after you disband the clan, what happens if you already claimed something with those 5000? Do the claims automaticly delete?
Yes, if you do that and delete the clan you get to keep the claimblocks for some reason... but don't use that trick to increase claimblocks... because some people were banned last season of using that method to get more cbs... use claomblocks which you get from crates (gold blocks)

OP
OP
D

Dario_MC

Yes, if you do that and delete the clan you get to keep the claimblocks for some reason... but don't use that trick to increase claimblocks... because some people were banned last season of using that method to get more cbs... use claomblocks which you get from crates (gold blocks)
Ok, thanks. I created a clan in all 3 worlds and upgraded all 3 clans to level 5 without disbanding them. That gave me enough claimblocks to claim my base.