Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika is garbage

DanY4real

Alright so this is just my opinion but Pika network is garbage. The server is complete doodoo. I just played skyward and a guy with no sword starts hitting me from 10 blocks away and doesn't take any knockback and also clicking 100 cps knocks me into the void but he's fine not even a kick when I start butterfly click+double click and I get fucking banned for client modification when I am using lunar client. If this isn't garbage, then I don't know what is. Oh and this is only the issue with hacking not even the rest like gamemodes or anything. This server gotta get better because this server is just a server people use to test hacks because obviously everyone will play hypixel and this server bans you for 10 fucking minutes after you've made someone lose their giant winstreak. But of course I do not demand for a better anticheat cause then I'm gonna get banned after I start fucking speedbridging but I ask for the server to just get better.

divertente

Great Reporter
Alright so this is just my opinion but Pika network is garbage. The server is complete doodoo. I just played skyward and a guy with no sword starts hitting me from 10 blocks away and doesn't take any knockback and also clicking 100 cps knocks me into the void but he's fine not even a kick when I start butterfly click+double click and I get fucking banned for client modification when I am using lunar client. If this isn't garbage, then I don't know what is. Oh and this is only the issue with hacking not even the rest like gamemodes or anything. This server gotta get better because this server is just a server people use to test hacks because obviously everyone will play hypixel and this server bans you for 10 fucking minutes after you've made someone lose their giant winstreak. But of course I do not demand for a better anticheat cause then I'm gonna get banned after I start fucking speedbridging but I ask for the server to just get better.
I understand the outrage especially if you lose a high ws, but Pika can't do anything about it, they may update their anti-cheat but that won't stop cheaters from making new configs, and also I've never been kicked/banned for my cps even tho sometimes I get around 17/18 cps, or even while speedbridging. Though if you have high ping then it's normal. So there's no point in blaming Pika.

OP
OP
DanY4real

DanY4real

I understand the outrage especially if you lose a high ws, but Pika can't do anything about it, they may update their anti-cheat but that won't stop cheaters from making new configs, and also I've never been kicked/banned for my cps even tho sometimes I get around 17/18 cps, or even while speedbridging. Though if you have high ping then it's normal. So there's no point in blaming Pika.
17/18 cps is nothing for pvpers or godbridgers... I get way over 20 with drag click+intense butterfly

divertente

Great Reporter
17/18 cps is nothing for pvpers or godbridgers... I get way over 20 with drag click+intense butterfly
Every server has a cps limit, you can't expect to left-click 20+ and continue playing without any flag. That's just how it works.

Pika is actually really strict on hacks, I am starting to spectate games, to find hackers and make the experience better for all, but it seems like anticheat does all that. If you have found a rule breaker, and have evidence, please report it at https://pika-network.net/report/ This is the best way other than anticheat to bring players to justice.

ISLL

I agree, it also came with the lag that even make the server worse when the anticheat just considered that a hack.

MarquinbosLegau

Bro, Garbage is nothing compared to Pika network anti-cheat system.
Look, i was literally playing with my Friend, and then i get banned for cheating
WHILE IN THE OTHER TEAM THERE WAS A FUCKING GUY HACKING
THIS SERVER AINT NO GARBAGE MANE, THIS IS A COMPLETE BULLSHIT

_ol_

Epic Pika
Pika network is a good server but there is the ac who make the experience bad for some players pika stuff try as much as possible to upgrade their ac I my self like pika but hate pika's ac I got banned several times for literally no reason. But it's not a solution to blame server or staff I think that they should make high ranked people or lb people unbannable by ac, but only by staff. And that would be better. I hope staff consider my reply!

@staff @staffmembers

Silver Wing

The Pika
and oh my god the login system don't even get me fucking started
1st wants you to connect to your fucking email
even tho you are and it won't even let me in
2nd wtf the login system is complete horseshit,dogshit,monkey dump what ever you want to call it
what wha what is this?'' your already logged in''
what is that supposed to mean?
it is just so fustrating that i gave up and played jartex network 2nd most buggiest and most overprices items in prison in the world
jartex and pika both have almost identical plugin so that wont help

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
after careful consideratoin
i have come to the conclusion
u have a disaease called SKIL ISSUE

mcdebanjan

ok i actually forgot my password and it says that i am not atheucated somehow
even tho i have the email connected to this forums and still doesn't even reconize me

Akhesh

they only use consol or clip evedince for bans most of the time if the admins are online ;D
so i can say i could play for 5 hours fly etc until ban

Stikk

Pika network has pretty good players , but the amount of hackers is outrageous and the amount of lag you get sometimes is crazy