dumbguy1401 Epic Pika Joined Jan 23, 2022 Messages 129 Points 28 Mar 6, 2022 #1 so uhh the anti cheat is being bypassed many people use wurst client/other hacked clients i hate it i keep losing my 5 winstreak
so uhh the anti cheat is being bypassed many people use wurst client/other hacked clients i hate it i keep losing my 5 winstreak
shivananda Veteran Joined May 23, 2021 Messages 897 Points 48 Mar 6, 2022 #2 You can report them By yourself
EA0_2_0_8_ Event Coordinator Veteran Donator Joined Aug 22, 2019 Messages 12,006 Points 300 Mar 7, 2022 #3 Well, I am sure pika anticheat is not that bad compared to a server where you can go all out for 10 minutes and still not banned.
Well, I am sure pika anticheat is not that bad compared to a server where you can go all out for 10 minutes and still not banned.
OP OP dumbguy1401 Epic Pika Joined Jan 23, 2022 Messages 129 Points 28 Mar 7, 2022 #4 EA0_2_0_8_ said: Well, I am sure pika anticheat is not that bad compared to a server where you can go all out for 10 minutes and still not banned. Click to expand... i keep getting kicked for no reason but hackers cant wut
EA0_2_0_8_ said: Well, I am sure pika anticheat is not that bad compared to a server where you can go all out for 10 minutes and still not banned. Click to expand... i keep getting kicked for no reason but hackers cant wut
NOT_YAHYA Ultimate Legendary Pika Joined Nov 25, 2020 Messages 585 Points 85 IGN testmane23123 Mar 7, 2022 #5 EA0_2_0_8_ said: Well, I am sure pika anticheat is not that bad compared to a server where you can go all out for 10 minutes and still not banned. Click to expand... U can literally fly and tp to other bases using free clients. Idk what u r talking about. Anticheat is trash.
EA0_2_0_8_ said: Well, I am sure pika anticheat is not that bad compared to a server where you can go all out for 10 minutes and still not banned. Click to expand... U can literally fly and tp to other bases using free clients. Idk what u r talking about. Anticheat is trash.