Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Next Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
Prison lovers,
I'd like to know for the next Prison map, who would like to have a map similar as the old 2014 map, with only 5ranks. This map makes it easier for non-donators to play. It will reduce P2w a lot.

There is 5 ranks : D -> C -> B -> A -> Free --> Legend (Very Op rank, donators can have it too)

Of couse, It will be way harder to rankup since there is only 5ranks and not 50+ ranks like previous Prisons maps.

Donator ranks will still have some cool commands and perms ( Drugsdealer, Smuggler, Gangster, Criminal). There will still be Op picks, but not sure about the Legendary pick.

Your opinion is very important, that can affect the map, and the time of the reset.

Last edited:

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Yas show us some pics of old map so we can decide.
#RevivePrisons #HardcorePrisons

OP
OP
_MugiHq

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
Yas show us some pics of old map so we can decide.
#RevivePrisons #HardcorePrisons
the Old Map isn't that important, the old game mode is, like I'm not gona make the same map as before, cause it was so small since it was while ago.
Though, we already have a start of a map, and precise ideas for the game mode

SnierElite132

1. If we have L picks, can we trade them for OP Picks?
2. add /sell hand you know why XD.
3. Make a better PvP area the old one was lame.
4. Make a shop that uses money instead of xp.
5. What will the new money system be like 1b in old version vs 1b in new version.
6. Fix the donator rank shop for prison so it shows exactly what you get.
7. Bring Villagers and Mob heads back. pls
8. Keep /ah
9. Maybe make the auction where you can bid like most other gamemodes.
10. Add blocks that are unobtainable in the old version like slime, in the shops.
11. Keep an exp shop for those with op picks.
12. Fix fortune (that is over 3) because, in the old version it had no effect on the amount of blocks you would get.
13. Keep old feel of prison DO NOT make it like op prison.
14. Add a safe way to trade items for money or other items (to reduce scamming). Ik about ah but i mean something like /trade.
15. Make multiple PvP warps.
16. Better kits (DD, and Smugg armor suck)
17. Add vote keys/keys in general.
18. Try to fix KB-Lag so PvP is more fair.
19. Add donator mines. EX. /Warp Criminal
20. Custom enchants a strong maybe (for stuff like picks, armor, swords, etc.)
21. 9+10
22. Add a better no-cheat/anti-cheat (to reduce hackers.)
23. Make better PvP mines (to make PvP look more attractive.)
24. Make a new spawn but keep some of the same aspects of the old spawn.
25. Make more easter eggs.
26. Allow mob spawning on plots (through the /set flag command.)
27. Add /suicide (i use it to clear my inventory i swear.)
28. Give all players /ignore (to reduce bullying, spam, & etc.) If not everyone maybe when you get to free you get it.
29. Make pv's right size, and add more for donors. (the pv's in prison is a single chest, when it's meant to be a double.)
30. Admin Items ex. KB Sticks
31. Higher enchants like prot5, unb4, etc not too high however because again with op prison.
32. Gangs/groups in PvP so you can turn off friendly damage so you don't take extra damage from ur team in PvP.
This is a W.I.P list I will think about and add more too.

Last edited:

gotteni

16. Better kits (DD, and Smugg armor suck) u right :D but lets say like, (drugs dealer: p2, smug p3, gang p4 and crim to p5? ;)

SnierElite132

16. Better kits (DD, and Smugg armor suck) u right :D but lets say like, (drugs dealer: p2, smug p3, gang p4 and crim to p5? ;)
Yea i think just boosted gear in general PvP could potentially be a big part of prison.

OP
OP
_MugiHq

_MugiHq

Epic Pika

I planned already everything not to make it too op, I'm thinking to add /fix, and not /fix all, only to criminals, or even not to add /fix, cause it's kinda Op, I'll maybe make a sign and you will have to pay like everyone else to fix your gear :). PM me on discord if you want my plan for the next Prison. :D

_MugiHq#2267

OP
OP
_MugiHq

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
1. If we have L picks, can we trade them for OP Picks?
2. add /sell hand you know why XD.
3. Make a better PvP area the old one was lame.
4. Make a shop that uses money instead of xp.
5. What will the new money system be like 1b in old version vs 1b in new version.
6. Fix the donator rank shop for prison so it shows exactly what you get.
7. Bring Villagers and Mob heads back. pls
8. Keep /ah
9. Maybe make the auction where you can bid like most other gamemodes.
10. Add blocks that are unobtainable in the old version like slime, in the shops.
11. Keep an exp shop for those with op picks.
12. Fix fortune (that is over 3) because, in the old version it had no effect on the amount of blocks you would get.
13. Keep old feel of prison DO NOT make it like op prison.
14. Add a safe way to trade items for money or other items (to reduce scamming). Ik about ah but i mean something like /trade.
15. Make multiple PvP warps.
16. Better kits (DD, and Smugg armor suck)
17. Add vote keys/keys in general.
18. Try to fix KB-Lag so PvP is more fair.
19. Add donator mines. EX. /Warp Criminal
20. Custom enchants a strong maybe (for stuff like picks, armor, swords, etc.)
21. 9+10
22. Add a better no-cheat/anti-cheat (to reduce hackers.)
23. Make better PvP mines (to make PvP look more attractive.)
24. Make a new spawn but keep some of the same aspects of the old spawn.
25. Make more easter eggs.
26. Allow mob spawning on plots (through the /set flag command.)
27. Add /suicide (i use it to clear my inventory i swear.)
28. Give all players /ignore (to reduce bullying, spam, & etc.) If not everyone maybe when you get to free you get it.
29. Make pv's right size, and add more for donors. (the pv's in prison is a single chest, when it's meant to be a double.)
30. Admin Items ex. KB Sticks
31. Higher enchants like prot5, unb4, etc not too high however because again with op prison.
32. Gangs/groups in PvP so you can turn off friendly damage so you don't take extra damage from ur team in PvP.
This is a W.I.P list I will think about and add more too.

Items resets when the map resets, so If we don't keep the L picks, I think it will be lost (all this has to be accepted by him, btw, I hope it will :D)
We can always find an arrangement if you still have the proof of the L picks purchase maybe.

./autosell or /sell all, is in my plan to be added.
Don't worry about the PvP, that will be constantly, since there will not be /warps, but you will have to run to the mine throught the PvP area.
There won't be shops, its too Op, donators gets so much money.
./ah should be something I'm not sure tho, I'm really trying to make the server a OLD prison and not a fancy one with all cool plugins.
ouh donators mines is a nice suggestion didn't thought about it, for now I added 3 Op mines, for /warp freemines, when you are FREE, I will think about donators mines too.
Gangs are planned, But not sure it will be added, I hope so tho.
I don't want to have Op enchants, It should stay P4 max. (Criminal kit will be p3 unbrk2 set + sharp3 fireaspect2) not to make it Op :D You will have to be good in PvP even as a donator to rule Prison ;)

user2

Pika Lover
Read my post in the other thread. Forced pvp should not be a thing.

Also when people bought their ranks they were purchased while expecting/being told certain perks would come with the purchase. You might want to think about this from a legal standpoint.

Like I "purchased" not "donated" for an OP pick when I bought it. This was the wording when I bought it. The wording also stated it would always be given back if map reset, but not if I simply "lost" it, to keep people from dropping them to their friends then filing a complaint. Paypal considers this a contract, as do most Credit Cards.

Also the "donator ranks" were purchases that included specific things like larger PV, /fix all, /feed, etc.

Not saying it would be a major legal issue, but 1 single player knowing their rights could cause a LOT of headache and debt for the owner.

gotteni

So basicly in future, on my opinion all donor ranks prices should go down while u guys taking "many" commands down.. and basicly multipliers comes worthless? on my opinion plot system was good. While u had plot, u can build shops, huge houses, awesome things etc etc. :eek:

Divyam

Legendary Pika
So basicly in future, on my opinion all donor ranks prices should go down while u guys taking "many" commands down.. and basicly multipliers comes worthless? on my opinion plot system was good. While u had plot, u can build shops, huge houses, awesome things etc etc. :eek:
We are trying some hardcore stuff now XD Just wait and watch....

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Very happy to see that some of the staff still care about Prison, thank you!

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I think we should keep prestige ranks. like after A, prestige D and so on.

OP
OP
_MugiHq

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
Read my post in the other thread. Forced pvp should not be a thing.

Also when people bought their ranks they were purchased while expecting/being told certain perks would come with the purchase. You might want to think about this from a legal standpoint.

Like I "purchased" not "donated" for an OP pick when I bought it. This was the wording when I bought it. The wording also stated it would always be given back if map reset, but not if I simply "lost" it, to keep people from dropping them to their friends then filing a complaint. Paypal considers this a contract, as do most Credit Cards.

Also the "donator ranks" were purchases that included specific things like larger PV, /fix all, /feed, etc.

Not saying it would be a major legal issue, but 1 single player knowing their rights could cause a LOT of headache and debt for the owner.
when you buy an op pick, after resets you won't even get it...... soo? and the "donator" rank had only one /pv and a small one... I propose more pvs and a large one... Stop seeing bad everywhere,
First of all it won't be forced PvP, you will just have to go throught the PvP area to go mine, you can put all ur items on you, in your enderchest and go, It will just make the game more fair for members, like on the actual prison non-donators has NO chances. :) I just want to make a cool old-school prison without plots, you need to work hard to be FREE and then you can make a base :)

OP
OP
_MugiHq

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
many commands down? I didn't even mention all the commands.... I told you before complaning about everything Pm me in discord I can explain you in details my new Prison plan :)

OP
OP
_MugiHq

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
Very happy to see that some of the staff still care about Prison, thank you!
Smashy Missed you <3 Hope you'll be back, and yes I'm trying to bring back Prison to pika... Now it's dead, and Donators are ruling as always it's boring. This prison game mode will make players really proud when they reach the FREE rank :)

Status
Not open for further replies.