Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Next Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVRizo

More suggestions
Mines,
/warp Freemine - Free members got access to it - Instead giving them access to free world why not an access to an exclusive mine
/warp Legend - Legend members got access to it - If Legend rank is 4 times expansive than Free it should have a special mine too
/warp DDMine -
/warp Smuggmine -
/warp Gangmine - I'll comment on this one, gangster donor needs more stuff for 50€ it's nothing i suggest a mine for Gangster
/warp Crimmine - Might be a good idea :)

Remove baltop or make baltop shows top 50 richest players only.

Buff DD and Smugg gear like what I/II protection gear is nothing .

That IS A GOOD IDEA FOR MINES!!

Also Add A Mine Where People Can Go At A Specific Time.... Like New Year, Halloween, Christmas, Etc... (The Mine Will Last Maybe For Some Days Only....)
(Like The Specific Timed Crates I Suggested...).
And Like All People... Even From The Lower/First Rank Can Go...
But Becareful! You Can PVP There!
What Interesting In This Mine Is, When You Are In The Mine... You Only Get Multiplier,
And If You ARE Out From The Mine... The Multiplier Is Gone...
Also, If You Are Adding This Mine, Make The Blocks In The Mine Is Not Available In Other Mines! Even The Donators Or Legends Or Free Mine! (If You're Adding Those...)
(Idk If This Specific Timed Mine Is A Good Idea)
--------------
Add /warp carnival
Where You Can Play Minigames Here..
Like Floor Is Lava , Parkour, Spleef,Shooting Targets With Guns,SnowBall Wars, And Maybe More That You Can Add!
So.... Not Only From Mining Will Get You Money Or Doing Orienteering,
You Can Get Prizes From This Carnival Thing....(The Prize Is Up To You)
And Its Only Last For Three Days... Out Of That, You Can Still Go... But Theres Only A Sign That Says
"The Carnival Has Vanished!"
"See You Next Time!"
(Idk If This Carnival Is A Good Idea)
--------------
Add A Daily Crates, Obtained From Daily Rewards (You Can Get It Once Or Twice A Week Or Its UP To You..)
Add A Mission That Will Give You Rewards
Add Guns Back? Maybe You Can Add 1 Or 2 Guns In The Donator Kits... (Including Ammo If Added)
Adding Bombs? You Can Put Some Bombs In The Donator Kits Too!
Add A Working Drugs? (If Its Added, Maybe You Can Sell Them)
Add Boss Fight At Free World? (You Need To Find The Boss With The Following Coordinates To Go There..)
Add Easter Eggs Like SnierElite132 Suggested... (Command One)
--------------
If These Are Addeds,
The Guns... You Can Use It For PVP, Or Use It At Boss Fight(If You're Adding It), And At Shooting Target(Carnival)
The Bombs... You Can Use It For Mining Or For PVP
The Drugs... You Can Get Random Buffs When Consume... Also Work For PVP/Mining, Or You Can Just Sell Them..
The Easter Eggs... Don't Tell Anyone The Commands! like /PikaPrison (EasterEggs)
The Boss Fight... It Spawns Randomly At The Free World (In Ruins Kind Of Place) And Will Be BroadCasted If It Spawned With The Coordinates Too
--------------
Thats All!
Took Me More Than An Hour To Think And Type....

Last edited:
OP
OP
_MugiHq

_MugiHq

Epic Pika

Also Add A Mine Where People Can Go At A Specific Time.... Like New Year, Halloween, Christmas, Etc... (The Mine Will Last Maybe For Some Days Only....)
What Interesting In This Mine Is, When You Are In The Mine... You Only Get Multiplier,
Also, If You Are Adding This Mine, Make The Blocks In The Mine Is Not Available In Other Mines! Even The Donators Or Legends Or Free Mine! (If You're Adding Those...)
--------------
Add /warp carnival
Like Floor Is Lava , Parkour, Spleef,Shooting Targets With Guns,SnowBall Wars, And Maybe More That You Can Add!
And Its Only Last For Three Days... Out Of That, You Can Still Go... But Theres Only A Sign That Says
"See You Next Time!"
--------------
Add A Daily Crates, Obtained From Daily Rewards (You Can Get It Once Or Twice A Week Or Its UP To You..)
Add Guns Back? Maybe You Can Add 1 Or 2 Guns In The Donator Kits... (Including Ammo If Added)
Add Boss Fight At Free World? (You Need To Find The Boss With The Following Coordinates To Go There..)
--------------
If These Are Addeds,
The Guns... You Can Use It For PVP, Or Use It At Boss Fight(If You're Adding It), And At Shooting Target(Carnival)
The Drugs... You Can Get Random Buffs When Consume... Also Work For PVP/Mining, Or You Can Just Sell Them..
The Easter Eggs... Don't Tell Anyone The Commands! like /PikaPrison (EasterEggs)
The Boss Fight... It Spawns Randomly At The Free World (In Ruins Kind Of Place) And Will Be BroadCasted If It Spawned With The Coordinates Too
--------------
Thats All!
ouhhhhhhh very interesting. maybe also just a temp multiplier x2 for christmas ?

OP
OP
_MugiHq

_MugiHq

Epic Pika

--------------
Add /warp carnival
"See You Next Time!"
--------------
--------------
If These Are Addeds,
--------------
Thats All!

I would like to bring back the old gun, it shoot eggs and it has infinite ammo

OP
OP
_MugiHq

_MugiHq

Epic Pika

--------------
Add /warp carnival
"See You Next Time!"
--------------
--------------
If These Are Addeds,
--------------
Thats All!
Drugs will be /kit drugs it will be op potions, like strenght 2 or speed 2 but with more time added to it so like StrenghtII (4:00)
and btw strenght2 will be rare asf, since you can buy only strenghtI, like legit when you will be FREE you can do everything because of the free world :p

NVRizo

2x multiplier for christmas? sure... cuz its up to you what multiplier should it use...
so... the old gun shoots egg? i never know... :I
"The Bombs... You Can Use It For Mining Or For PVP"
Bombs For PVP... Its Grenades... And Bombs For Mining... Either Placed One Or Throwing One...
Is Drugs Sell Able? like you can sell it from server shop... if yes, Can You Make Your Own Drugs? If No.. NeverMind...
Can You Claim Lands At Free World? If Yes, Can You Make Your Own Grinder At Free World(At Your Claimed Land)?
Or The Server Have Already Grinder Warp... then nevermind..
Last... Can You Make Money From Grinding?

OP
OP
_MugiHq

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
2x multiplier for christmas? sure... cuz its up to you what multiplier should it use...
so... the old gun shoots egg? i never know... :I
"The Bombs... You Can Use It For Mining Or For PVP"
Bombs For PVP... Its Grenades... And Bombs For Mining... Either Placed One Or Throwing One...
Is Drugs Sell Able? like you can sell it from server shop... if yes, Can You Make Your Own Drugs? If No.. NeverMind...
Can You Claim Lands At Free World? If Yes, Can You Make Your Own Grinder At Free World(At Your Claimed Land)?
Or The Server Have Already Grinder Warp... then nevermind..
Last... Can You Make Money From Grinding?
okay I think you're in the wrong forum lol, it's not factions, its Prison, there is no weird bombs and above all there is NOT spawners lmaooo
As I said alreadyyyyy, Drugs will be a kit that's all Op potions kit

NVRizo

just say its not going to be added :I
btw will plot still be used or no?

Bolja

Legendary Pika
just say its not going to be added :I
btw will plot still be used or no?

Look, very simple its prison server not creative. So there is no reason for plots. May cells will be added to store stuff until u are not free ranked to buid your own base. More dumb question do u have?

Snier said he uses /suicide to clear his inventory what about allowing free ranks & donors to use /clearinventory ( /ci ) ?

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Snier said he uses /suicide to clear his inventory what about allowing free ranks & donors to use /clearinventory ( /ci ) ?

Suicide command is denied. He lied. There are disposal points on the map to clear your inv.

Eh u don't have to dislike cuz Dutch didn't give any info about this so ^_^ without his permission there won't be any next prison xd

OP
OP
_MugiHq

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
Eh u don't have to dislike cuz Dutch didn't give any info about this so ^_^ without his permission there won't be any next prison xd
Death Dutch literally gave me the permission of making next Prison, he just has to see if he likes it.

DustySpore

You don't get it,but if he didn't like it there won't be such next prison that's what i mean lol

What do you think this forum post is for DEATH? This whole forum is for making the next prison awesome that's how Dutch will be able to accept it! :)

NVRizo

atleast the forum was made to discuss, not for making DEAD

NVRizo

BTW i hope you know these harsh wording just for kidding. It's very nice you interested in prison and you are always welcome ;)
I Always Love Prison.... Except Its DEAD, like only a few is still playing it...
btw, if this "NEW PRISON" is Released... Whats Your IDEA To Start With? I Want To Know Too!
well, ofc its Mining, but like other... what would you start besides mining?

If Cell Block Will Be Used Instead Of Plots, Still Good... Atleast We Have Place Right?
And Why Don't You Add A Little Stuff Related To "Pika" But In Prison Style...
You Know... Prob Pika Kit Or Maybe Something else.. well IDK Maybe Pika Mine... Open Once A Week..
Maybe... Pika Crates? For Me.. It Would Be Nice, Because The Server Is Called "Pika-Network" So, Why Not?
And Maybe Once A Week, We Have Like A "Pika-Loot" Event, Just Like AirDrop... But IDK If It Make Sense...
The AirDrop/Pika-Loot Will Be Dropped In Open Areas(No Roofs...) Its Possible To Drop In A Mines... (If The Mines Have NO ROOFS)
Or PVP... Well Ofc In The Free World...
Say "Nice" If U Like It, Say "Bad" if u dont (Ill Say It As The IDEA Is Bad And MY English Too)..
so i understand quickly.. tell me your opinion..

Status
Not open for further replies.