Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Next Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
I Always Love Prison.... Except Its DEAD, like only a few is still playing it...
btw, if this "NEW PRISON" is Released... Whats Your IDEA To Start With? I Want To Know Too!
well, ofc its Mining, but like other... what would you start besides mining?

If Cell Block Will Be Used Instead Of Plots, Still Good... Atleast We Have Place Right?
And Why Don't You Add A Little Stuff Related To "Pika" But In Prison Style...
You Know... Prob Pika Kit Or Maybe Something else.. well IDK Maybe Pika Mine... Open Once A Week..
Maybe... Pika Crates? For Me.. It Would Be Nice, Because The Server Is Called "Pika-Network" So, Why Not?
And Maybe Once A Week, We Have Like A "Pika-Loot" Event, Just Like AirDrop... But IDK If It Make Sense...
The AirDrop/Pika-Loot Will Be Dropped In Open Areas(No Roofs...) Its Possible To Drop In A Mines... (If The Mines Have NO ROOFS)
Or PVP... Well Ofc In The Free World...
Say "Nice" If U Like It, Say "Bad" if u dont (Ill Say It As The IDEA Is Bad And MY English Too)..
so i understand quickly.. tell me your opinion..

All these ideas good and can be workable. Its depends on @_MugiHq which will get accepted.

I think the new prison idea is more pvp related than current one. Like in 2014 where the goal was to be the best in pvp and be a respected player. But u had to rank up for good stuff and advantages. Without rank up or without friends u lost. That was a nice community and u could get reall friends.

DustySpore

All these ideas good and can be workable. Its depends on @_MugiHq which will get accepted.

I think the new prison idea is more pvp related than current one. Like in 2014 where the goal was to be the best in pvp and be a respected player. But u had to rank up for good stuff and advantages. Without rank up or without friends u lost. That was a nice community and u could get reall friends.

Hahaha, that's actually true Bolja I experienced that no respect, bad in pvp and no friends thing. It took me a while to get all those. :) I think I still don't have those? XD

Last edited:

NVRizo

Hahaha, that's actually true Bolja I experienced that no respect, bad in pvp and no friends thing. It took me a while to get all those. :) I think I still don't have those? XD
Usually I Talk To SomeOne When Im Bored... Now Theres None To Talk, Sometimes I Talk To Gotteni.... SOMETIMES....
No One Online Daily At My Discord Friend List Thingy... Just A Few... But I Dont Talk To'Em.... Hope I Can Get New Friends When This Prison Is Released...

Bolja

Legendary Pika
But because @_MugiHq is resigned we can forget everything from above. There will not be new prison. :(

Florijan

Just please Reset Prison and make it better but feel like the good old days :p

NVRizo

But because @_MugiHq is resigned we can forget everything from above. There will not be new prison. :(
Wait, WHAT?!? :V Long Waited Chance Is Gone In A Dust..
Well, If There Is No Updates For Prisons.... Or Atleast Fresh Start...
Then, PRISON Is Boring As Not Having Internet To PLAY!!
:v .... Hope I Have Sometin To Do...
"# - TryToLiveWithoutPRISON"

Hey, Its My Opinion...

Wait, WHAT?!? :V Long Waited Chance Is Gone In A Dust..
Well, If There Is No Updates For Prisons.... Or Atleast Fresh Start...
Then, PRISON Is Boring As Not Having Internet To PLAY!!
:v .... Hope I Have Sometin To Do...
"# - TryToLiveWithoutPRISON"

Hey, Its My Opinion...
May I ask ? Don't write every word with caps please.

DarkxSilent

Pika Member
If someone else has the ability to design it wouldn't Pika Network consider them? I originally was planning on building a better one, but then I stopped after deciding that I couldn't afford holding the server up due to personal reasons. If Pika Network is really dedicated to their players they would find someone to help progress this server for Pika. I'd even consider building a Prison server again if I had the necessary resources. Prison can't be given up on, just because a guy decided to step down shouldn't affect all of us Prison Players. Someone needs to stand and want to do this project.

gotteni

Well prison is good atm but yea, new=more things to do, but still, prison, that we have now, needs just some "fixes" like maeby reset, balances reset, also, like when u do /baltop , it should show us only like top 50 or something, cuz its so laggy :(, Thx and im out

Well prison is good atm but yea, new=more things to do, but still, prison, that we have now, needs just some "fixes" like maeby reset, balances reset, also, like when u do /baltop , it should show us only like top 50 or something, cuz its so laggy :(, Thx and im out
Staffs do care about popular servers only, OP-Factions 1,eggwars,bedwars etc... We can say rest in peace prison

gotteni

Staffs do care about popular servers only, OP-Factions 1,eggwars,bedwars etc... We can say rest in peace prison
yea ik, thats why i dont play that much prison anymore, and thats why i dont even ask my Criminal back lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.