Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

my review about bed wars

_just_good_

Pika Member
First the map selector are useless all of the maps are empty I afk for 2 hours in Fire cracker map no one joined why ? why the map are empty what is the point of selecting a map
second about solos and duos why the kb stick are so expansive 10 gold I mean in duos is easy to get but solos you only find 6 gold in a gen and 32 ironis hard to get kb stick and also about triples and quadruples he server should add invis pots we really need it because all of the times I survive and the last team have obs I mean how I supposed to get the bed and yeah Utopia why it get remover why the server delete it and I liked Utopia the first version I was having a lot of fun that why I liked bedwars that why I still play in the server but now I just play solos and get bored
some items it will be fun if the server add it like pop-tower and bridge-egg and a inventory costumer like hypixel also if there is like costume bed wars
now I will talk about the RANKS IN EVRY MINI GAMES GAME MODE:
why do I need a rank to spectate a player,why do I need a rank for selecting an empty map, why do I need a rank to open a Mystery box why
why do I need a rank for use a Cosmetics of bedwars or lobby I mean I just almost have everything in bedwars cosmetics
why do I need a rank for getting Achvements
if the server needs a rank and 90% of players have a cracked minecraft and a windows xp
if the server are pay to win please someone reply this and tell me if yes I will never join into this server I better to play in trashsMC dot cum or Crackpixel dot trash

dumbguy1401

Epic Pika
First the map selector are useless all of the maps are empty I afk for 2 hours in Fire cracker map no one joined why ? why the map are empty what is the point of selecting a map
second about solos and duos why the kb stick are so expansive 10 gold I mean in duos is easy to get but solos you only find 6 gold in a gen and 32 ironis hard to get kb stick and also about triples and quadruples he server should add invis pots we really need it because all of the times I survive and the last team have obs I mean how I supposed to get the bed and yeah Utopia why it get remover why the server delete it and I liked Utopia the first version I was having a lot of fun that why I liked bedwars that why I still play in the server but now I just play solos and get bored
some items it will be fun if the server add it like pop-tower and bridge-egg and a inventory costumer like hypixel also if there is like costume bed wars
now I will talk about the RANKS IN EVRY MINI GAMES GAME MODE:
why do I need a rank to spectate a player,why do I need a rank for selecting an empty map, why do I need a rank to open a Mystery box why
why do I need a rank for use a Cosmetics of bedwars or lobby I mean I just almost have everything in bedwars cosmetics
why do I need a rank for getting Achvements
if the server needs a rank and 90% of players have a cracked minecraft and a windows xp
if the server are pay to win please someone reply this and tell me if yes I will never join into this server I better to play in trashsMC dot cum or Crackpixel dot trash
vote tokens: exists
the entire community: FREE RANK

ItzMars967

First of all the server does not want to be a hypixel copy. And those things like invis, pop-up tower etc.. were suggested before and denied due to the above mentioned reason. The server is not pay to win in most aspects because you mostly need rank to own cosmetics and open lootboxes which is not p2w. Since it is a cracked server with huge traffic, the staff need money to run the server flawlessly (correct me if I am wrong here). Enjoy playing on Pika-Network

FreePalestine

The Pika
why the map are empty what is the point of selecting a map
useless
kb stick are so expansive 10 gold
I think its too op if lower than 10 gold
why it get remover why the server delete it
Many players didn't like it
some items it will be fun if the server add it like pop-tower and bridge-egg and a inventory costumer like hypixel
Instead of adding new items, they are going to remove other items to stay different from hypickle
if the server are pay to win please someone reply
The server is p2w

Ispaneca_

Pika Member
Their bedwars is one of the worst bullshit i've ever experienced. Not only that its full with kids aged 9-12 but they are also using hacks such as Scaffold and Reach which bypass their anticheat. These kids don't give up and hardly search up for ANY hacked clients that are private just so they can have the higher advantage, not to mention that there are literally 0 staff members anywhere you can report the players to. Doesn't matter how much you use the /report command no one is gonna check those. These people never care about the server and im not willing to rate it above 1 star.