Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Opinion

Nevin96

Pika Lover
Guys Is it my fault that masterson is an ex-admin now.I did nothing for her to be ex-admin.And I didnt even hack in the first place.She was just angry that she lost cuz she challenged me.Why do you guys hate me.Admins i did nothing to you guys.You guys really hate me for no reason.I just wanna play here again.ITs just a game.Im just here to have fun.Why do u guys hate me.WHy do u guys hate to see me have fun.You guys are so rude to me.I really did nothing here.You guys say u cant do anything about ex-admins.More like u guys hate me having fun.

Disaalt

The Pika
Hey there Nevin96,
Currently, you can not get unbanned. Pika-Network does not accept appeals that were punished by a demoted / resigned staff member, but if you want to try your luck at https://pika-network.net/appeal.
Also, masterson was not an admin. He was a helper. The staff team does not hate you, and you have no proof of that. We also were not being rude to you.

Regards

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
masterson hated me.She had challenged me.and lost to me in a bedwars game.she got angry and banned me.when i asked for proof of me hacking.she always tried to ignore me and made excuses or say i hacked thats it.where is the proof that i hacked.masterson didnt give me that when i asked for it.Also why are u guys making this a big issue.It's just a game.no ones gonna get a loss if i play again.if i dont play im gonna be really sad cuz all my friends play there.your destroying my friendship tbh.ik u guys dont care anyway about me.But i wanna make sure to you guys that i did nothing wrong .
I know you guys just wanna keep me banned so making a excuse we dont unban people who got banned by other admins.If i play no one will have a loss why are u guys acting like this man.this small thing happend 3 years ago.

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
Like whats the worst that can happen after unbanning me? dude just let me have fun.Why are u acting like i hacked ur server or something.i never even hacked mc in first place cuz this server was important to me cuz this is the only way i can have fun with my friends.i dont play any other games other than this. and i only used to play on pika.please stop acting so rude.

JerryMine

The Pika
let me tell you something staffs are stupid they should just ss everyone they think are hacking and if they really have hacked client or they refused to that's it that's how you be a staff not just "OOOH HE'S NOT TAKING KNOCKBACK IN BEDWARS, IM GONNA END HIS LIFE" which in reality is just some random plugins causing the conflict

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
you nevin? but btw staff wont hate people except if you get him mad of you. Rip for you OuO

tlang

Veteran
Guys Is it my fault that masterson is an ex-admin now.I did nothing for her to be ex-admin.And I didnt even hack in the first place.She was just angry that she lost cuz she challenged me.Why do you guys hate me.Admins i did nothing to you guys.You guys really hate me for no reason.I just wanna play here again.ITs just a game.Im just here to have fun.Why do u guys hate me.WHy do u guys hate to see me have fun.You guys are so rude to me.I really did nothing here.You guys say u cant do anything about ex-admins.More like u guys hate me having fun.
they did not ban of bcz of hate you clearly did not allow them to ss you.

tlang

Veteran
Like whats the worst that can happen after unbanning me? dude just let me have fun.Why are u acting like i hacked ur server or something.i never even hacked mc in first place cuz this server was important to me cuz this is the only way i can have fun with my friends.i dont play any other games other than this. and i only used to play on pika.please stop acting so rude.
sure you still have friends which play on pika while you were not on for more than 1yr.

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
they did not ban of bcz of hate you clearly did not allow them to ss you.
you guys act like this is some kind of application in google.This is just a game and u guys are trying to be bossing for this little game.Surely you guys will one day understand my pain. you know i really hoped i could play there again. there goes my hopes. i really wanted to. what can i say humans are like this. bossing over a person over such a small game. i just wanted to have fun . you guys destroyed my happiness and my hopes. idk what to say .. i hope no one gets in a sitaution like this.

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
what do you guys get from destroying my happiness.like what will happen if you unban me. what is wrong if u unban me. why are u guys simply acting rude just over a game

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
let me tell you something staffs are stupid they should just ss everyone they think are hacking and if they really have hacked client or they refused to that's it that's how you be a staff not just "OOOH HE'S NOT TAKING KNOCKBACK IN BEDWARS, IM GONNA END HIS LIFE" which in reality is just some random plugins causing the conflict
that is 100% true since the admin that banned me acted like a 10 year old. during the time i played i said 3 or 4 words not in a sentence but each word once everytime. i got muted . then the next game i played i saw a hacker, nobody saw him .