Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Opinion

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
and what a stupid excuse is that? " oh we dont check bans from ex-staffs"

JerryMine

The Pika
and what a stupid excuse is that? " oh we dont check bans from ex-staffs"
because the ex staffs resigned, so if anything is related to when he is a staff, it will not possible to find the ex staff and tell them what's wrong. Eventually, they are EX-staff, which means there is a low chance or probability they might be telling a lie.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
because the ex staffs resigned, so if anything is related to when he is a staff, it will not possible to find the ex staff and tell them what's wrong. Eventually, they are EX-staff, which means there is a low chance or probability they might be telling a lie.
agree, bcuz the your ban nolonger be a duilty for him to answer it. so that is not trustable

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
why did he/she resign?

moxxy17

Banned
why are you appealing a ban from 2019?
masterson banned you for refusing to screenshare, but you should have appealed it before he was demoted.
i don't understand why you are coming back a year and 2 months after hoping to be unbanned.
you should purchase an unban if you seriously want to play on pika.

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
masterson banned you for refusing to screenshare, but you should have appealed it before he was demoted.
i don't understand why you are coming back a year and 2 months after hoping to be unbanned.
lmao no thx. i just wanted to play here with my friends again. i can play on jartex with them now. psst wasting money on this stupid server
Oh i get it why they don't unban me. They want me to purchase it. oh wow 2,600 rupees. i can buy minecraft with that. wow that's why they didn't unban me huh. dont worry my friends play with me in jartex now . i would never ever buy a unban for mc. especially for this server.byee

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
there are many reasons and factors, it can be a resign or a demotion. We are not allowed to know about these informations.
It probably could be a demotion cuz she/he acts like a two year old and people became triggered.

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
What? Is there something wrong with coming back to a mc server?Appeal before he was demoted? He was angry at me for killing him.Clown wouldn't ban me.what was i supposed to do?

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
Has anyone actually bought that unban? Anyone who bought that is actually a clown for real.Not saying this out of frustration.But really 2,600 Rupees?lmao
has anyone bought it.

MouraThat

Veteran
let me tell you something staffs are stupid they should just ss everyone they think are hacking and if they really have hacked client or they refused to that's it that's how you be a staff not just "OOOH HE'S NOT TAKING KNOCKBACK IN BEDWARS, IM GONNA END HIS LIFE" which in reality is just some random plugins causing the conflict
If staff had to screenshare everyone , we'd be banning even less hackers , as that is very time consuming . Anyway most bans are legit , screensharing isn't always needed. We'd get more complaints about not banning enough hackers , its just not a good idea..

moxxy17

Banned
If staff had to screenshare everyone , we'd be banning even less hackers , as that is very time consuming . Anyway most bans are legit , screensharing isn't always needed. We'd get more complaints about not banning enough hackers , its just not a good idea..
i'd disagree. i think screensharing is very helpful. it can definitely be time consuming but, there are a lot of high level players that cheat. and they get punished for it, but with anticheat it would have never gotten them banned and they could have kept cheating. i do understand your point, but i think screensharing is completely necessary.
regards

MouraThat

Veteran
i'd disagree. i think screensharing is very helpful. it can definitely be time consuming but, there are a lot of high level players that cheat. and they get punished for it, but with anticheat it would have never gotten them banned and they could have kept cheating. i do understand your point, but i think screensharing is completely necessary.
regards
If Staff screenshared everyone before they banned them , they'd ban like 5x less players and then you guys would complain that we aren't banning hackers. That's the problem..

moxxy17

Banned
If Staff screenshared everyone before they banned them , they'd ban like 5x less players and then you guys would complain that we aren't banning hackers. That's the problem..
no i don't mean blatant hackers.
if someone is 6blocking and using killaura or even flying obviously it's an instant ban. but there are some hackers that use reach and it's blatant for the players but staff don't see it.
i get a lot of people screenshared and they get banned or admit to cheating bc a lot of them are cheating. for blatant players, obv just ban them but my response was more meant for people that aren't being completely blatant.

MouraThat

Veteran
no i don't mean blatant hackers.
if someone is 6blocking and using killaura or even flying obviously it's an instant ban. but there are some hackers that use reach and it's blatant for the players but staff don't see it.
i get a lot of people screenshared and they get banned or admit to cheating bc a lot of them are cheating. for blatant players, obv just ban them but my response was more meant for people that aren't being completely blatant.
Fine but the original thing says 'staff should screenshare everyone they think is hacking' and I'm saying that's not possible nor a good idea.

moxxy17

Banned
Fine but the original thing says 'staff should screenshare everyone they think is hacking' and I'm saying that's not possible nor a good idea.
maybe they meant they should screenshare everyone they think are hacking, but when someone is closet cheating, it's hard to tell so you would have to ss them.