Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Opinion

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
what i would say that is i check you ban and mutes
1- spamming, that is quite obvious, continue to say others name for like 3 times has offence the regulation of the server
The evidence of your mute: http://prntscr.com/o2vqti
2- Refusing to screenshare (closing minecraft while getting screenshared) you should follow what the staff ask you to do, incorporation may led to permanent ban.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
and i wanna point out one thing. i know you got ban, you are upset about it, but having a bad behavior to others wont let you life become easier and better, and if you think the admin and those people is bad, they just wanna abuse their right to ban you, then you should totally forget them and go to other server and have happier plays. dont be sad, no one wants other to get ban (except for hackers)

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Nevin please watch it. just dont be sad, we all love you, no one in this server is spreading hate to others!

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
h
what i would say that is i check you ban and mutes
1- spamming, that is quite obvious, continue to say others name for like 3 times has offence the regulation of the server
The evidence of your mute: http://prntscr.com/o2vqti
2- Refusing to screenshare (closing minecraft while getting screenshared) you should follow what the staff ask you to do, incorporation may led to permanent ban.
hey i was like 10 during that time i was scared that it was a virus.i didnt knew that admins were supposed to be good. all i knew was dont trust strangers cuz thats what my parents told me . i have never heard of anydesk. so i thought she was senting me a virus

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
and i wanna point out one thing. i know you got ban, you are upset about it, but having a bad behavior to others wont let you life become easier and better, and if you think the admin and those people is bad, they just wanna abuse their right to ban you, then you should totally forget them and go to other server and have happier plays. dont be sad, no one wants other to get ban (except for hackers)
i didnt hack thats why im coming back. you should understand one thing. hackers hack on servers because they know for a fact that they will be banned permanently.hackers know that they will be banned. if u banned real hackers they wouldnt come back like this. i didnt hack thats why im coming back

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
Nevin please watch it. just dont be sad, we all love you, no one in this server is spreading hate to others!
omg why did i not think of that.just dont be sad thats it. im the one banned here . and u say no one hates me in this server. fact check again

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
Guys Im just asking for one chance.Please why you gotta be like this to me. please just one chance

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
i didnt knew screensharing was a thing and also that during the time i was playing it was 11 pm. which is late for me. so i thought masterson was jokingly saying ill ban you cuz u know some actually good and friendly admins do that in their server. they jokingly say ill ban you like that.so i had to go and didnt have time to fact check that AnyDesk isnt a virus

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
h

hey i was like 10 during that time i was scared that it was a virus.i didnt knew that admins were supposed to be good. all i knew was dont trust strangers cuz thats what my parents told me . i have never heard of anydesk. so i thought she was senting me a virus
yea ik that pain, like a year ago, i was playing on other pvp server and the admin ask me to download anydesk, okay i download it, then he start finding my proflile i mean minecraft profile and download some werid thing to avoid i use hacks, the i felt scared and close my computer, later i found that i got ban by refuse to ss. I hate that feeling, but just what staff need to do.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
i didnt knew screensharing was a thing and also that during the time i was playing it was 11 pm. which is late for me. so i thought masterson was jokingly saying ill ban you cuz u know some actually good and friendly admins do that in their server. they jokingly say ill ban you like that.so i had to go and didnt have time to fact check that AnyDesk isnt a virus
rip for you

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
If you think you got false ban/mute or sth went wrong about your ban, you may make a Ban Appeal , make sure be patient during the appeal, commenting on staff profile wont help the procedure become faster!

and please state that you don't know that is a virus or not and the time is late for you at that time.
Write as much as you remember, lying wont help you!

Good night,

JerryMine

The Pika
yea ik that pain, like a year ago, i was playing on other pvp server and the admin ask me to download anydesk, okay i download it, then he start finding my proflile i mean minecraft profile and download some werid thing to avoid i use hacks, the i felt scared and close my computer, later i found that i got ban by refuse to ss. I hate that feeling, but just what staff need to do.
that's why you are gei you just get avast and scan the file

ez virus

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
If you think you got false ban/mute or sth went wrong about your ban, you may make a Ban Appeal , make sure be patient during the appeal, commenting on staff profile wont help the procedure become faster!

and please state that you don't know that is a virus or not and the time is late for you at that time.

Good night,
i am not lying it was really 11 pm in my place in india.I am patient and i begged them to unban me. i never commented on staff profile for ban appeals. they just kick me from the forum if i ban appeal . this is why i tell you they hate me. they really dont want me to play again i dont know why

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover

Good night,
i was literally 10 during the time. i didnt knew these things.

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
I know for a fact that they will never unban me cuz they dont like me playing again. I just wanna let you know that i didnt hack in your server. if i did i wouldnt be coming back like this.