Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Opinion

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
tbh i dont even care anymore. admins are making this small thing a big issue. tbh it is a cracked server what is the big deal here. Never ever expect me to buy an unban cuz i dont have that kind of money or even if i did i wont buy it.

moxxy17

Banned
tbh i dont even care anymore. admins are making this small thing a big issue. tbh it is a cracked server what is the big deal here. Never ever expect me to buy an unban cuz i dont have that kind of money or even if i did i wont buy it.
okay, pce cheater.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
why this thing come to this position,, that is just a small thing that you got ban, then you are not willing to got appeal or the staff denied your appeal. okay, no matter what, if you wanna play miencraft, just go to other server, there has a lot of server for you to choose. Please no longer argue about this

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
why this thing come to this position,, that is just a small thing that you got ban, then you are not willing to got appeal or the staff denied your appeal. okay, no matter what, if you wanna play miencraft, just go to other server, there has a lot of server for you to choose. Please no longer argue about this
and one more thing, refuse to screen share is your problem, that is the responsibility you need to bare if you are not listening what staff ask you to do! I dont know whether all the things you said are true, rule is rule, you break it, then that is your punishment, this is same as all server. IF you go to other server, refuse to screenshare, you will get punishment too. NOT STAFF HATE YOU. TARGET YOU. NOT PEOPLE MAKING THIS BAG. that is becuz "refuse to SCREENSHAE" is the rule in Pikanetwork

Trytofixyourtrashserver

Legendary Pika
I mean don't worry this staff team won't ever notice this and you will just stay banned but hey my guy there are always other servers to play at so yeah

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
okay, pce cheater.
lmao its not my problem the admin is trash.imaging hiring 10 year olds as admins.yea you can call me a cheater all you want just cuz you are bad.If you are bad doesnt mean everyone is hacking

MouraThat

Veteran
lmao its not my problem the admin is trash.imaging hiring 10 year olds as admins.yea you can call me a cheater all you want just cuz you are bad.If you are bad doesnt mean everyone is hacking
Such a lazy insult lol
Admins aren't 10 years old.

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
I hate it so im leaving . i've fucking had enough of people bossing over me on a small game. like you think you are god or something?You think you're cool to ban people and act like a boss. Well listen you ain't shit

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
Such a lazy insult lol
Admins aren't 10 years old.
Admins might not be 10 year olds but they are trash as fuck and acts like a child. if they really banned me where is the proof of it huh? Oh you don't have anything to say?

MouraThat

Veteran
Admins might not be 10 year olds but they are trash as fuck and acts like a child. if they really banned me where is the proof of it huh? Oh you don't have anything to say?
Admins aren't required to provide proof
Also your attitude stinks
Also if you think they 'boss' you around , they are staff they are here to look after the server..

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
Admins aren't required to provide proof
Also your attitude stinks
Also if you think they 'boss' you around , they are staff they are here to look after the server..

oH wow admins dont require proof. no wonder why they ban everyone and ask them to buy the unban.

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
I don't understand how could you lie so much and say that one of the PikaNetwork's more trusted Admins - Masterson abused his position to get you banned. Unbelievable
can you please stop crying? and who tf lied. you dont know about me son. MOST TRUSTED ADMIN LMAO you guys are funny i have to give it to you. how can YOU lie so much saying masterson didnt abuse its position