Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Money Bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Hard4You

My Ign: SoLoM

Server: Op Skyblock

Time And Date: 06/12/2016

Bug: /shop permissions bug

Evidence: imgur.com/a/9veHE

Description: So, i Was Just Bored As Always, I Started playing in /shop And checking everything, And then went to Permissions Section And Just Spammed The Pickaxe And when i left the /shop i found that i lost x2 750K (1.5M) in just Few Seconds i didnt expect that to happen Since i already did it before and it said that i already bought that command, Also i already had the /warp mine command , Is that a bug or i just lost 1.5M For nothing or what is going on.....?

MrFrenco

Staff Member
Manager
Hey,

This problem also happened to me before. Hope staff will have a look into it. Btw, your link is not working.

JustWillHD

Mr_Alansaari

Pika Lover
My Ign: SoLoM

Server: Op Skyblock

Time And Date: 06/12/2016

Bug: /shop permissions bug

Evidence: imgur.com/a/9veHE

Description: So, i Was Just Bored As Always, I Started playing in /shop And checking everything, And then went to Permissions Section And Just Spammed The Pickaxe And when i left the /shop i found that i lost x2 750K (1.5M) in just Few Seconds i didnt expect that to happen Since i already did it before and it said that i already bought that command, Also i already had the /warp mine command , Is that a bug or i just lost 1.5M For nothing or what is going on.....?

Buying /warp mine from /shop doesnt disable buying it..
you can buy it many times, its a bug yea..

EEEEIN

Pika Member
I did the same thing. They should limit the amount you can buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.