Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

man, bedwars is ruined

M7keSonic

the new maps suck, like they're so wierdly made, making them extremely hard to play, the old ones however are still on the server but with changes, bone dry is probably the worst defender, they removed the quarter moon islands and made the map smaller overall, it's such a bad downgrade, lectus had some changes but nothing to much of a deal breaker, also today in the map selections for solos i couldn't find fortress, that's another wierd thing from the server that they add and remove maps out of nowhere, please remove some of the new maps and keep the old ones

ItzNotAbiyaYT

Pika Lover
the new maps suck, like they're so wierdly made, making them extremely hard to play, the old ones however are still on the server but with changes, bone dry is probably the worst defender, they removed the quarter moon islands and made the map smaller overall, it's such a bad downgrade, lectus had some changes but nothing to much of a deal breaker, also today in the map selections for solos i couldn't find fortress, that's another wierd thing from the server that they add and remove maps out of nowhere, please remove some of the new maps and keep the old ones
umm its seasonal map like its only for some day/month but they are not bad like i like all of them

Vaichu

but , its kinda like meh only , the new maps r not the best, I am not much of a fan of those , I still tend to like the old of ones a lot more , and maybe remove the map named tiki trouble coz that is pretty much a garbage waiting to go in the trash can , my opinion is one of the worst maps

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
We all have our own opinions, And there's nothing we can do to change them.

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
I agree some of the maps are glitched although it seems to be fixed and then there is that weird architecture of some maps but I do like some maps too.

P.S. Pigman.

Kingsvar07

Pika Lover
umm yeah talking bout bone dry like we can get rushed by all the sides and the old one was cool and some of the new map sucks rlly so I agree with u new map sucks

XLR8SPIKE

Rare Pika
i agree some of the new maps suck and dont give the good vibes like the old days of pika...this map rotation was the worst of all

cityember

Epic Pika
GIVE BONE DRY BACK! bone dry is literally a really special,slow and fun map where the fort-building method actually works, but now its soo fast.

you weren't able to find fortress because they changed the name of the map to stone keep. that's what it's called on hypixel +some more maps like rally,town, and desert were changed to their original names. also, they did ruin bone dry but they also added some good changes like their being a quick buy editor in the main lobby. tiki trouble is a bad map and its gonna be removed soon if you vote for a low score on the maps at the end of the game but, you cant always have good maps.some of the maps are gonna be bad and pika will remove them

UpwardThrust

Pika Member
Hey I know pika recently added many new maps , everyone has different point of view towards each map . I personally like all the maps and have no issues with any of the maps . But , if you want the maps to be changed or to be revamped , you can always post your feedback here - https://pika-network.net/forums/map-feedback/