Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lolguy376's introduction

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Hello everyone, a small amount of people know me from JN Forums, so it was time to introduce myself on Pika forums too so people could know more about me here too.

My ingame name is Lolguy376,
I live in serbia as it says in my profile
Favourite games: Minecraft, Friday Night funkin (vs tabi mod)
Discord: Lolguy376#1883
Joined pika in May 2020 when i was searching for cracked servers list, first gamemode i played was survival i was enjoying it until i got bored and switched to other cracked server (thats when i broke 2 rules lmfao),
Registered on forums in September 2020,
Joined discord in October 2020
My favourite games are Skywars, Bedwars, Creative and PPVP

My goals: To get great reporter and around 500-1000 messages, (far away from the reqs)
trying to be more active here and attempt to get the role i want to (before you ask i am not interested in applying for trial here anytime soon, need to change my behaviour because im too used to swear since im a JN main)
Get on any type of the forums leaderboards (reaction score lbs atleast)
1000 Skywars Wins

Trying to make forums a bit better here by suggesting a lot of stuff, since my favourite platform is forums lol ( @Rodagave i hope you read this :> )
Speaking of forums, Click here to read the suggestion which i made

Anyways i met a lot of people here on the forums such as: @Mute, @Silver Wing , @NGaming , @DarkVenom7, @Lt_Pickaxeman (rip), @JerryMine (Unfortunately) and more
I will still stay active on this server as much as possible so i could reach my goals :D

ps: if any srmod+ can change my birth date to 2006 i missclicked,

UpperGround

Great Reporter
imagine making a long intro like this and never mentioning me 😔

thats a gay move that reminds me of 🤮 JerryMine 🤮

Klausly

Veteran
Hi Lolguy376
I am Candy 🍭, nice to meet you
recently there has been a clash between JN and PikaNetwork survival players, I hope they sort it out
anyways nice to have you here!!!

OP
OP
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Hi Lolguy376
I am Candy 🍭, nice to meet you
recently there has been a clash between JN and PikaNetwork survival players, I hope they sort it out
anyways nice to have you here!!!
welp i quitted survival a long time ago, i hope the same things as you, and thanks <3

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
Hello everyone, a small amount of people know me from JN Forums, so it was time to introduce myself on Pika forums too so people could know more about me here too.

My ingame name is Lolguy376,
I live in serbia as it says in my profile
Favourite games: Minecraft, Friday Night funkin (vs tabi mod)
Discord: Lolguy376#1883
Joined pika in May 2020 when i was searching for cracked servers list, first gamemode i played was survival i was enjoying it until i got bored and switched to other cracked server (thats when i broke 2 rules lmfao),
Registered on forums in September 2020,
Joined discord in October 2020
My favourite games are Skywars, Bedwars, Creative and PPVP

My goals: To get great reporter and around 500-1000 messages, (far away from the reqs)
trying to be more active here and attempt to get the role i want to (before you ask i am not interested in applying for trial here anytime soon, need to change my behaviour because im too used to swear since im a JN main)
Get on any type of the forums leaderboards (reaction score lbs atleast)
1000 Skywars Wins

Trying to make forums a bit better here by suggesting a lot of stuff, since my favourite platform is forums lol ( @Rodagave i hope you read this :> )
Speaking of forums, Click here to read the suggestion which i made

Anyways i met a lot of people here on the forums such as: @Mute, @Silver Wing , @NGaming , @DarkVenom7, @Lt_Pickaxeman (rip), @JerryMine (Unfortunately) and more
I will still stay active on this server as much as possible so i could reach my goals :D

ps: if any srmod+ can change my birth date to 2006 i missclicked,
you can request a DOB change by making a help and support ticket here