Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ItsDiqmond_'s Introduction

atPuddle

Veteran
Heyo!
My name is ItsDiqmond_ but you can call me Diamond. I guess I will make an introduction so people can know me better, here it goes.

IGN: ItsDiqmond_

Race: Black

Hobbies: My hobbies are juggling as sometimes I love to juggle, even though I can do 2, but practice makes perfect. I also pretend to be a DJ by playing music and using some DJ software on my phones and laptop. I don't have too many hobbies but I hope at least these counts.

What I like: I love to play basketball because it is fun and I love to play it with my friends. I also love to run because it keeps me energetic and makes me faster. I love to exercise/workout because if you want to be stronger and more brawlic, you should try it. I love Nike products because they have nice merchandise and they are a way I can customize myself as I love to look good. I hope to find someone who likes what I like.

--

Are You Single?: As of now, Yes.

Do you have a crush?: Definitely!

Can I date you?: Umm, I don't know. Would be weird to date someone I haven't met in real life yet.

--

If you were about to die, what would be your last request?: It would probably be to buy what I've always wanted to buy.

What would you do if you've found $1,000 lying down on the floor?: I mean, I would probably take it maybe, sometimes it could be a trap or some guy on YouTube recording me. So, I don't know, I would try to be careful.

If someone punched you, what would you do?: Punch them back, because I never touched you.

If you've missed the bus, what would you do?: Either run after it, if possible or wait for the next one. Sometimes I may just look for another bus I can take. Happens a lot in New York.

--

What's your favorite soda?: Favorite orange soda is Crush soda. I mostly drink Arizona or some water. Don't really drink soda too much.

What's your favorite song?: I love X. I was so devastated he dead and I love all his songs like SAD, changes, Moonlight, Look At me, and etc. But my top song is In My Feelings by Drake, God's Plan and etc. Drake is the best man.

What's your favorite game?: Minecraft, duh!

What's your favorite dance style?: Milly rock, Ayye!

What's your favorite candy?: Swedish Fish and M&M's.

What's your favorite chips?: Cheetos Cheddar Jalapeno, Doritos Spicy Nachos, and Cheddar Fries.

What's your favorite TV shows?: Spongebob Squarepants the best, I used to love Gravity Falls as well.

What's your favorite movies?: I have a lot of favorite movies, I usually love comedy movies or action movies. So, I honestly can't decide.

What's your favorite food?: Chicken Wings!

--

Thanks for checking out this thread. I hope we can be able to be friends now you've met me and what I love to do. If you have any questions/comments for me, I would be more than happy to check it out. I want people to know me more as a person and I hope this help. I also hope to be a YouTuber for this server, which would be a lot of fun. I will mostly be around Bedwars or other fun minigames.

P.S. If you are going to steal my introduction layout, can you at least give me credit and say that this introduction layout was created by me.

~Diamond

Last edited:

MercuryGFX

Veteran
''If someone punched you, what would you do?: Punch them back, because I never touched you.'' Ahahahaha. Nice to meet you :). You better go talk to your crush though :p. Try knowing her better. Keep it rolling.