Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My name is TVmod

TVmod_YT

IGN: TVmod_YT

Race: Prefer not to say

Hobbies: I have a bunch of hobbies. A few I can name at the top of my head are : Speed cubing, football, basketball, puzzles, karate, gaming, watching youtube/netflix

What I like: I love to play basketball because it is fun and I love to play it with my friends. I also love to run because it keeps me energetic and makes me faster. I love to exercise/workout because if you want to be stronger and more brawlic, you should try it. I love Nike products because they have nice merchandise and they are a way I can customize myself as I love to look good. I hope to find someone who likes what I like.

--

Are You Single?: Yes.

Do you have a crush?: Yes.

Can I date you?: First : Short version : no

--

If you were about to die, what would be your last request?: IDK

What would you do if you've found $1,000 lying down on the floor?: I'd ask around first and if no one claims it then i will go to the police and say i found $500 on the floor and take the other $500
If someone punched you, what would you do?: Ask why they punched me and depending on the reason punch them back

If you've missed the bus, what would you do?: Run or wait for the next one

--

What's your favorite soda?: Favorite orange soda is Crush soda. I mostly drink Arizona or some water. Don't really drink soda too much.

What's your favorite song?: I have a bunch : xxxtentacion sad, drake Gods plan and KiKi, Imagine Dragons Thunder and Whatever it takes

What's your favorite game?: The one that im playing

What's your favorite dance style?: Dont Really have one

What's your favorite candy?: Chocolate

What's your favorite chips?: Lays

What's your favorite TV shows?: Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and HTTYD Race To The Edge

What's your favorite movies?: ALL MARVEL AND DC ONES

What's your favorite food?: IDK

OP
OP
T

TVmod_YT

Most of the answers he said were from my introduction and the whole introduction layout. Which I don't appreciate they did that.
Sorry about that. I thought there was a layout . When I was writing my Intro I looked at the most recent post which was yours and took the format.

atPuddle

Veteran
Sorry about that. I thought there was a layout . When I was writing my Intro I looked at the most recent post which was yours and took the format.
I would've appreciated you at least credit me for it.