Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Level Rewards bug

noiaw

Hi.
When we complete a level, we want to benefit from its rewards, but unfortunately, some rewards such as key boxs, Classes, tag boxs, etc. are bugs and when we want to get them, they are not given to us and they disappear. Please Check of them and fix it .

thanks
noiaw

heart_face

Great Reporter
Some of these issues have already been reported, so if you have any evidence I would report it like ExodusNinja said. Currently the ones I know for sure are reported are Class Containers, so if you have evidence for Key boxes/Tag boxes not being received make a bug report like ExodusNinja said, no reason to report an already reported bug. If you don't have evidence to report yet no worries, I have plans to report those when I finish levels with Key Boxes/Tag Boxes and therefore would have evidence of the bug.
You can report your bug HERE and it will be forwarded to the developers

____Clown

Legendary Pika
Hi.
When we complete a level, we want to benefit from its rewards, but unfortunately, some rewards such as key boxs, Classes, tag boxs, etc. are bugs and when we want to get them, they are not given to us and they disappear. Please Check of them and fix it .

thanks
noiaw
Hello noiaw,
Firstly, You need to report the bug , not making a thread for it.

Secondly, I have never encountered this issue, I have turned level 60 2-3 weeks ago and I have obtained all the level rewards.

You can try rejoining and trying again.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork! :yaychu: