Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Kit PvP Bot Problems

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
It ain't about making money, it's about giving people a pleasant experience. You think if people have a pleasant experience they won't spend money? It's kind of a motive.

I understand your concern, however, to the best of my knowledge there won't be a kitpvp reset in the near future.

About the bot problem, open a suggestion, it will probably get a positive community reaction.
Yes, I’m talking about we ain’t getting a pleasant experience. I was just telling KitPvP make lot of money so why not put some of that many towards making KitPvP better? I’m talking about hardware wise or something to remove the lag.

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
Yes, I’m talking about we ain’t getting a pleasant experience. I was just telling KitPvP make lot of money so why not put some of that many towards making KitPvP better? I’m talking about hardware wise or something to remove the lag.
They added a team top and lag is mostly because of your connection. About the bots there is a suggestion to remove playtime rewards in kitpvp so people don't keep alts afk at spawn to grind playtime rewards you should upvote that if you think it will fix the lag.

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
They added a team top and lag is mostly because of your connection. About the bots there is a suggestion to remove playtime rewards in kitpvp so people don't keep alts afk at spawn to grind playtime rewards you should upvote that if you think it will fix the lag.
No, It’s not my connection I have tried several times in other servers and I didn’t lag

Syndiko__

Rare Pika
Ur guys need remove playtimerewards cuz people botting server and we can't play all day like 50-80 bot online.
before im getting 50-70ms but now 90-120 cuz of bot's don't be greedy. ur guys dont banning they and dont removing playtimerewards
cuz they boosting server and seems more online just remove playtimerewards

you should do something for this bots its making the server so laggy and we can't even pvp like old maps of kitpvp now if u pvp = you dead to p1 why ? beacuse the lag is be more then old kitpvp maps and if u will clean this bots and remove the playtimereward it will be good and other thing me and all player's who was playing last map can't claim anything from playtimereward beacuse its says we are already complete it so you should remove it or reset it and +1