Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Justice for stuff

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter
i was holding 64 godly sets perm hero rank voucher 75 mcmmo credits s19 max axe and my 2 knight keys someone said in chat drop party at warp end when i go there 5-6 guy killed me why pvp was enable there it was safe place i want my stuff back especially my 2 knight keys

Maxuser4

correct me if i'm wrong but if there is no proof of it happening i don't think anybody can help
Well they should at least compensate us. I was holding many valuable things as well, yet I do not record all day playing factions. Who knew that the safezone disappeared?
I opened a support ticket, I did not include what I was holding since ofc I do not have proof, but what I expect back is some sort of compensation from the server since this is a mistake they made and not some other player / faction. I worked hard for my gear and spent real money as well, losing some of it because of some plugin error is unacceptable.

LimeIsLemon

Well they should at least compensate us. I was holding many valuable things as well, yet I do not record all day playing factions. Who knew that the safezone disappeared?
I opened a support ticket, I did not include what I was holding since ofc I do not have proof, but what I expect back is some sort of compensation from the server since this is a mistake they made and not some other player / faction. I worked hard for my gear and spent real money as well, losing some of it because of some plugin error is unacceptable.
well i always have medal open just in case anything happens, i think everyone should do the same

OP
OP
Shahzim

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter
bro whenever i think about my stuff im getting sad i had 2 knight keys if u paly opfac u must know worth of it

I lose 230B banknote when I use it says already registered something like that. -Morty36111
No record since no one expect this would happen.

So they expect to have all player record all the time? Why don't the server adjust for the players before rollback they should inform players so they can take screen shot of their shit's

Or do they expect player to record their item every day before they logout? if so, they required players to waste their time just to record? This server is up for more than 5 years still no improvement?

OP
OP
Shahzim

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter
Or do they expect player to record their item every day before they logout? if so, they required players to waste their time just to record? This server is up for more than 5 years still no improvement?
+1 ur right

LimeIsLemon

no... you can just use medal which records minecraft the entire time you play it, but you just have to click a button to capture 15 seconds prior, or you can change it to like 5 or 10 minutes prior

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
no... you can just use medal which records minecraft the entire time you play it, but you just have to click a button to capture 15 seconds prior, or you can change it to like 5 or 10 minutes prior
can u gib me alink i need it :)