Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

is kit pvp pay to win

Tezta

i think of kit pvp is that it is very pay to win as if you buy a rank you get a very strong kit and people who dont have miney to spend example me the dont have a strong kit and there is no other way to get strong kits other than buying the rank and if you went to pvp in pvp area you will die in seconds as there will be people with rank waiting for you to kill even tho you are better than them
It is but if you want to get the most out of kit pvp for free You just take the sword from the speed kit and put in the vault then u can reset and use the viking which gives u strength 1 and the speed kits sword does 9.5 damage and it shreds on the more casual or non rank players if they dont know I have gotten a 13 killstreak with this combo already.

Sure, Kit-PvP has some pay to win aspects, but it's not as pay to win as people say it is. You can get good stuff quite easily without a rank or a high donor rank helping you out.

If you're good at PvP, you can use kit ninja to get the sharpness 2 sword or even a sharpness 3 sword from monthly kit, put it in your enderchest, then die. After, you can use kit viking, keep the armor and get the sword, and boom. Sharpness 2 - Sharpness 3 with permanent strength 1. You can get easy kills. You can hopefully get a good kill and get their loot to become even stronger, or you can get a high kill streak by killing noobs and then claim your reward. I am pretty sure there is an op axe you can get at 10 kill streak, and so on. I got 3 egaps by 200 kill streak, along with 7 legend kit vouchers and 5 ultimate kit vouchers, along with some egaps, an epic key all and countless of sharp 5 fire 2 swords which you can get from a 50 kill streak.

You can also complete challenges to give you some extra stuff, for example: Kill 25 players with a bow, it will give you a Power 5 Punch 2 Flame 2 Infinite 1 bow. Kill 25 people with no armor, it will give you a full p4 u3 set.

JustToGoody

The Pika
Sure, Kit-PvP has some pay to win aspects, but it's not as pay to win as people say it is. You can get good stuff quite easily without a rank or a high donor rank helping you out.

If you're good at PvP, you can use kit ninja to get the sharpness 2 sword or even a sharpness 3 sword from monthly kit, put it in your enderchest, then die. After, you can use kit viking, keep the armor and get the sword, and boom. Sharpness 2 - Sharpness 3 with permanent strength 1. You can get easy kills. You can hopefully get a good kill and get their loot to become even stronger, or you can get a high kill streak by killing noobs and then claim your reward. I am pretty sure there is an op axe you can get at 10 kill streak, and so on. I got 3 egaps by 200 kill streak, along with 7 legend kit vouchers and 5 ultimate kit vouchers, along with some egaps, an epic key all and countless of sharp 5 fire 2 swords which you can get from a 50 kill streak.

You can also complete challenges to give you some extra stuff, for example: Kill 25 players with a bow, it will give you a Power 5 Punch 2 Flame 2 Infinite 1 bow. Kill 25 people with no armor, it will give you a full p4 u3 set.
nah its pay to win and its really pay to win

nah its pay to win and its really pay to win
As in command/perk wise, it's really pay to win, because having the ability to /fix or /fix all as well as 6 rows in pv and having multiple of them is really pay to win. However, combat wise, it's not nearly as close as what people say of it, although I am not denying it's pay to win.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Kitpvp is not pay to win at all. I am Legend ranked and I can die very fast when I using legend kit. But prison thats pay to win

Sekiro

Great Reporter
in my opinion, kit pvp is almost completely pay to win

JustToGoody

The Pika
in my opinion, kit pvp is almost completely pay to win
no its pay to win ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

realoneness

Epic Pika
i think of kit pvp is that it is very pay to win as if you buy a rank you get a very strong kit and people who dont have miney to spend example me the dont have a strong kit and there is no other way to get strong kits other than buying the rank and if you went to pvp in pvp area you will die in seconds as there will be people with rank waiting for you to kill even tho you are better than them
It is pay 2 win but if you kill some lvl 1 players and reach a specific ks... you can get legend / ultimate kit voucher i tried this in a brand new account, less than an hour i got a few legend and ultimate voucher

FreePalestine

The Pika
I agree that some of the gamemodes in PikaNetwork are p2w. But it is because server needs money to run, for example only titans get strongest kit and private games and if they just give it for free, then no one will buy titan rank. Some people say that the owners are greedy and only want money which is not true because they could’ve easily earned more money by making PikaNetwork a premium server.

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Hello,
In my opinion almost every game-mode in PikaNetwork is p2w. Skywars, survival, kitpvp, factions/opfactions and more are actually p2w. The only game-modes that aren't p2w are creative and bedwars as far as I know

OP
OP
abdealidalal

abdealidalal

Damn my English was bad. How did you guys understand