Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is explosive good for tokens/keys

jmilkov

I've been playing prison for about a week. I've used my own pickaxe to mine and grinding felt kinda easy to be exact. I wanted to get keys so after hours of looking i found the perfect pickaxe for a perfect price (100k tokens). Its a very good pick, it has key finder 4 explosive 1300, fortune 100 and jackhammer 1000. Blocks are so easy (with new pick) compared to old one (exlposive 60, fortune 100) to get but i just don't see the point much of getting money by selling blocks. But i realized that getting tokens feels about the same with new pick and old pick. Does this mean that explosive doesn't get you tokens and that its just for blocks. Is it meant to be this way or is this a bug? Also is keyfinder supposed to get me this much keys, like 1 rankup/epic every 15 minutes?

Last edited:

moxxy17

Banned
Hello jmilkov.
Yeah, I was also wondering this. I was getting higher explosive but tokens were still coming really slow. That's a good question.

TeKkaTi

Veteran
Hey,

There is a bug you can say in OPPrison that if you have jackammer in your pickaxe which has the ability to mine a layer of blocks . When you mine and suppose it clears the whole layer of the mine it won't fill your backpacks it will fill your inventory so that might be the reason why you are getting less money because your backpacks aren't full its your inventory which is full , and also it isn't recommended to use jackhammer and explosive on the same pickaxe because both of them server diffrent purpose

Jackhammer is advised to use if you are grinding keys/tokens
Explosive is advised to use if you are grinding money.

Hope this helps and gives you the answer you wanted

TeKkaTi

moxxy17

Banned
Hey,

There is a bug you can say in OPPrison that if you have jackammer in your pickaxe which has the ability to mine a layer of blocks . When you mine and suppose it clears the whole layer of the mine it won't fill your backpacks it will fill your inventory so that might be the reason why you are getting less money because your backpacks aren't full its your inventory which is full , and also it isn't recommended to use jackhammer and explosive on the same pickaxe because both of them server diffrent purpose

Jackhammer is advised to use if you are grinding keys/tokens
Explosive is advised to use if you are grinding money.

Hope this helps and gives you the answer you wanted

TeKkaTi
Definitely does, I quit Prison however I'm sure that helped the thread poster. Thank you.

OP
OP
J

jmilkov

I learned that explosive apparently doesn't in fact help with tokens. So, is this supposed to be a bug or is it supposed to be that way. I'm not interested in making money i have fortune 1000. Someone please help.

TeKkaTi

Veteran
I learned that explosive apparently doesn't in fact help with tokens. So, is this supposed to be a bug or is it supposed to be that way. I'm not interested in making money i have fortune 1000. Someone please help.

I guess you forgot to read my previous comment but I 'll say it again explosive's main purpose is to grind money not tokens if you are looking for tokens upgrade your pick with jackhammer without explosive both are suggested to be used seperately

Denvil_XYX_YT

Pika Member
Well, I think explosive and jackhammer both together are best for the best of the both world. (Money and tokens)

rocke6161

Legendary Pika
explosive good for blocks top i think like 4k explosive with vein hammer

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
my pickaxe has 1.8k explosive , 1.3k fortune with keyfinder 3 and boomberang 33, but I find tokens and keys that quick tho, idk.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
well my pick is gone :(
i forgot to put it back when i go pvp rip :(